G
GaryA
Guest
"Rough - but, I am surviving it --- I think..."Hey Gary buddy!! How's it going?
A lot sooner than a lot of people think...It won't be long now my friend...
"Rough - but, I am surviving it --- I think..."Hey Gary buddy!! How's it going?
A lot sooner than a lot of people think...It won't be long now my friend...
"Rough - but, I am surviving it --- I think..."
A lot sooner than a lot of people think...
![]()
So,all the world took his mark in the forehead and the righteous refused and were beheaded......all the christians were wiped out....at some time in history?This is actually past history. Revelation 13:5 is referring to the dark ages - with a "sliding" jump forward to the [ reasonably ] near future ( verse 8 ).
It is this group of people ( murdered ) who are the "souls under the alter" in the fifth seal description. They await until the conclusion of the events described in Revelation 6:11 - those who were "killed as they were" --- this group of people are those who are the "final" beheaded in the tribulation ( Revelation 20:4 )...
![]()
PlainWord:
Revelation 6:
[SUP]12[/SUP] And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; [SUP]13[/SUP] And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
I believe these verses are describing the trumpet events. ( Please see my Order of Events chart. )
"Therefore, the 'opening' of the 6th seal comes first."
Just my thoughts...
BTW - In timing terms, Armageddon occurs between Vial 6 and Vial 7.![]()
Nope. That is future.So,all the world took his mark in the forehead and the righteous refused and were beheaded......all the christians were wiped out....at some time in history?
"Therefore, the 'opening' of the 6th seal comes first."
I did not say that it "is in the past" ( finished? ) --- I said that it "is opened" before the others occur...However, I disagree with you that the 6th Seal is in the past by the time the 6th Vial or Bowl is poured. How do I
know you ask??? I heard you ask just now Gary.
I think you are confusing trumpet 6 with vial 6.1/3 of the entire world is killed at Armageddon.
I will have to disagree with all of this...[SUP]15 [/SUP]“Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame.”
[SUP]16 [/SUP]And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon.
Has Christ returned before the above? No, right? { Actually -- yes He has! } He says He is coming; he isn't here yet. Plus what else happens before Christ comes? The wicked are gathered AGAINST THEIR WISHES to Armageddon. Remember what Jesus says at the Olivet?
[SUP]26 [/SUP]And as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man: [SUP]27 [/SUP]They ate, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all. [SUP]28 [/SUP]Likewise as it was also in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built; [SUP]29 [/SUP]but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all. [SUP]30 [/SUP]Even so will it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed.
On the Day that the Son of Man is revealed, the wicked are going to be snatched away and brought to Armageddon. Many think the below is talking about the righteous being raptured. How silly. All they have to do is read. It is the wicked being discussed above yucking it up and having a good time. They have no idea what is about to happen to them.
[SUP]31 [/SUP]“In that day, he who is on the housetop, and his goods are in the house, let him not come down to take them away. And likewise the one who is in the field, let him not turn back. [SUP]32 [/SUP]Remember Lot’s wife. [SUP]33 [/SUP]Whoever seeks to save his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life will preserve it. [SUP]34 [/SUP]I tell you, in that night there will be two men in one bed: the one will be taken and the other will be left. [SUP]35 [/SUP]Two women will be grinding together: the one will be taken and the other left. [SUP]36 [/SUP]Two men will be in the field: the one will be taken and the other left.”
The disciples are told this. They get it. But they want to know where the wicked are being taken to. Again, the Lord answers and tells them where:
[SUP]37 [/SUP]And they answered and said to Him, “Where, Lord?”
So He said to them, “Wherever the body is, there the eagles will be gathered together.”
The wicked are being taken to the body where the eagles will be gathered. What body is this mentioned above? How about this one?
Ezek 28:
They shall throw you down into the Pit,
And you shall die the death of the slain
In the midst of the seas.
“Will you still say before him who slays you,
‘I am a god’?
But you shall be a man, and not a god,
In the hand of him who slays you.
[SUP]10 [/SUP]You shall die the death of the uncircumcised
By the hand of aliens;
For I have spoken,” says the Lord God.’”[SUP]
19 [/SUP]All who knew you among the peoples are astonished at you;
You have become a horror,
And shall be no more forever.”’”
I think you are confusing trumpet 6 with vial 6.
![]()
I will have to disagree with all of this...
![]()
Nope, they are not.Nope, they are the same event. Armageddon in both cases...
With regard to timing:
The vials occur in order as a group after the seventh trumpet sounds.
The vials represent the Wrath of God poured out upon the earth.
The trumpet events occur in order as a group after the tribulation period ends.
The trumpet events are not part of the Wrath of God. ( by biblical grammatical definition )
The trumpet events occur after the tribulation period; they are not part of the tribulation period.
The seals occur in order over a span of time that ranges from ~2000 ago - up until - and including - vial 7.
The first five seals occur during the tribulation period. Seal six overlaps seal seven, and seal seven overlaps the trumpets and vials.
Please see my Order of Events chart. Look at the fourth row. Note that seal six describes events that start at 'Trumpet 1' and run until 'Vial 7'.
( my view )
![]()
I submit to you that the 6th seal encompasses all of the trumpets and all of the vials at a minimum.I submit to you that the 6th seal encompasses all of the bowls and the 6th Trumpet at a minimum.
I submit to you that the 6th seal encompasses all of the trumpets and all of the vials at a minimum.
![]()
No.LOL. But that isn't possible because the 2nd Trumpet is clearly tied to the 4th Seal.
No.We are in the 2nd Trumpet right now, albeit the early stages.