ALL WHITES ARE RACISTS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
so whats the local school like ?
Well, it was great when I attended in 2010. They seem to like it much better but they only went for like a month, before they went to virtual. They may go back in January.

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
"All whites are racists!"

This brilliant insight was penned and spoken by a lady named Robin DiAngelo in her new Book titled: White Fragility.
Just throw it on the fire in the next round of Harry Potter book burnings

Jul 9, 2020
I believe basically everyone is racist; within most races there is a preference for light skin and Western features generally speaking. People are also tribal and they have negative feelings about another "tribe." In this country (I can't speak for all countries), white racism has more impact/consequences because whites are more likely to be in positions of power; they have the power/position to turn away someone from a job/promotion due to racism and that's why people from the non-white races often complain they feel unheard/overlooked. For example, the top law firms do not hire black attorneys, even if the black attorneys graduated from the top schools. I read this article where this black woman graduated near the top of the class at a top school and she couldn't get hired in the top private law firms; the career center also advises the black attorneys to look into the public sectior since it is near impossible to get hired at a top private law firm. This has a huge impact on lifetime earnings.
Do you actually believe that claptrap? Or is it that you're just mindlessly regurgitating the narrative that's been fed to you?

T

TheIndianGirl

Do you actually believe that claptrap? Or is it that you're just mindlessly regurgitating the narrative that's been fed to you?
Are you one of those people who think there is no racism?

Jul 9, 2020
Are you one of those people who think there is no racism?
No that was the only part I agreed with. The rest of it was just garbage that's been pumped into whites to make them feel guilty. It's all utter nonsense.

T

TheIndianGirl

No that was the only part I agreed with. The rest of it was just garbage that's been pumped into whites to make them feel guilty. It's all utter nonsense.
Would you agree with my post we lived in 1964?