AllenW's Online Christian Cafe for Men!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
As usual...
you're such a slave-driver.

Is your wife still living with you???
Hang on a second I'll just go into the kitchen to check.

Oh she's not there.

Hang on a second.

"Tori where are you?

"I'm here darlin, just ironing your shirts"

Apr 30, 2016
Where's AllenW???

I found a living room he might like...

M

Miri

And of course you would all be lost without man's best friend!

Its-a-Lab-Thing-Military-Labradors-with-Men.jpg

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
That thing?
that's a game for sissies.
Come over here and out your money where your mouth is, or are you to busy doing the dishes?

AllenW

Apr 20, 2016
Come over here and out your money where your mouth is, or are you to busy doing the dishes?
Sorry, you'll never catch me in Wales.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha

Dec 19, 2009
Am I supposed to drink to get low????

What problem?

I don't have a problem!!
The Bible tells us we can drink in moderation. It also makes it clear that we are not to get drunk. One person might say three beers gets you drink. Another might say it takes twelve to get drunk. Another might say it takes thirty-six. However, it is not our call.

Last edited: