9
9solle9
Guest
When we allow God to be our GPS, guidance, direction every day we will not get lost!
Sometimes we allow our own will to take control. We get stubborn! We only want our way! We want to be in control.
I myself struggle with wanting to be in control all the time. "If I'm not in control I feel hopeless, scared, feeling that nothing will go right". Today I learned a valuable lesson. I was reading the Book of Matthew's and saw a passage that said : Matthew 26: 39 and I quote " yet not as I will, but as YOUR will"
God's WILL for us is even better, greater then what we can imagine for ourself.
Stop trying to be in control of things you cannot change, cannot control let God guide you with His voice let Him show you the way, the amazing way.
That's why I Call Him our GPS. He knows the right way, the wonderful path he laid down for us. Be willing to let Him show you where to go.
*Amen*
Sometimes we allow our own will to take control. We get stubborn! We only want our way! We want to be in control.
I myself struggle with wanting to be in control all the time. "If I'm not in control I feel hopeless, scared, feeling that nothing will go right". Today I learned a valuable lesson. I was reading the Book of Matthew's and saw a passage that said : Matthew 26: 39 and I quote " yet not as I will, but as YOUR will"
God's WILL for us is even better, greater then what we can imagine for ourself.
Stop trying to be in control of things you cannot change, cannot control let God guide you with His voice let Him show you the way, the amazing way.
That's why I Call Him our GPS. He knows the right way, the wonderful path he laid down for us. Be willing to let Him show you where to go.
*Amen*