Almighty God, you have created the heavens and the earth

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

phil36

Senior Member
Feb 12, 2009
8,345
2,159
113
United Kingdom
There are a lot of truths packed into the following. (I added the numbers). Do any scriptures jump to mind as you read this..write them down :).. I've got the easy part As I'm first :D



1) Almighty God,

you have created the heavens and the earth

and made us in your own image:

2) teach us to discern your hand in all your works

and your likeness in all your children;

3) through Jesus Christ your Son our Lord,

who with you and the Holy Spirit reigns supreme over all things,

now and for ever.

----------------------------------------------------------

1)

Rev 1:8 - “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”
Gen 1:1 - In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
Gen 1:27 - So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

2)

Isa 41:10 - So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
2 Cor 3:18 - And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

3)

2 Cor 13:14 - May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

1 Tom 1:17 - Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen.




Are there any scriptures that you also can see from the passage?


P.s I wish I could write short succinct statements that burst and ooze scripture like that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Godcares
There are a lot of truths packed into the following. (I added the numbers). Do any scriptures jump to mind as you read this..write them down :).. I've got the easy part As I'm first :D



1) Almighty God,

you have created the heavens and the earth

and made us in your own image:

2) teach us to discern your hand in all your works

and your likeness in all your children;

3) through Jesus Christ your Son our Lord,

who with you and the Holy Spirit reigns supreme over all things,

now and for ever.

----------------------------------------------------------

1)

Rev 1:8 - “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”
Gen 1:1 - In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
Gen 1:27 - So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

2)

Isa 41:10 - So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
2 Cor 3:18 - And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

3)

2 Cor 13:14 - May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

1 Tom 1:17 - Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen.




Are there any scriptures that you also can see from the passage?


P.s I wish I could write short succinct statements that burst and ooze scripture like that.
Each verse is purposely within each book / letter in a specific context in order to be understood that way . Separating them to discuss if they remind us of other passages is not wise .
 
There are a lot of truths packed into the following. (I added the numbers). Do any scriptures jump to mind as you read this..write them down :).. I've got the easy part As I'm first :D



1) Almighty God,

you have created the heavens and the earth

and made us in your own image:

2) teach us to discern your hand in all your works

and your likeness in all your children;

3) through Jesus Christ your Son our Lord,

who with you and the Holy Spirit reigns supreme over all things,

now and for ever.

----------------------------------------------------------

1)

Rev 1:8 - “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”
Gen 1:1 - In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
Gen 1:27 - So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

2)

Isa 41:10 - So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
2 Cor 3:18 - And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

3)

2 Cor 13:14 - May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

1 Tom 1:17 - Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen.




Are there any scriptures that you also can see from the passage?


P.s I wish I could write short succinct statements that burst and ooze scripture like that.
Everyone I think of you already got! Lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: phil36
It must be worse on phones :unsure::geek:

But I do not think that was a spell check correction. Just a simple spelling error :)
May have been, I hate using my phone, I read a post later when I get on my computer, and see all the corrections and just want to scream..lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: phil36