Alone Again

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Seeking-Christ

Alone again,
I fell right in.

No one to talk too,
My friends all flew.

I look for strength to find something to do...

Sometimes it's hard when no one's around.
Your face turns into a frown.
When your feeling down.
Maybe no one cares.
Yeah who cares.
Jesus is the one who bares?

Perhaps it's time to log off,
Say it's enough.
Just go away.
Nobody cares if you die today.

* It's Sunday and I don't know what I'm doing...
I guess I could go read an article or play around with fluxbox.

S

Seeking-Christ

I'd care.
beautiful poem
I think I sorta have a gift for poetry. But it isn't something that I can control. What I mean is, my poetry has a direct connection to my emotions. And Like my emotions, they go up and down. If I'm in a good crazy mood, so will be my poems. If I'm in a sad mood so will be my poems.

Mar 13, 2022
Canada
I think I sorta have a gift for poetry. But it isn't something that I can control. What I mean is, my poetry has a direct connection to my emotions. And Like my emotions, they go up and down. If I'm in a good crazy mood, so will be my poems. If I'm in a sad mood so will be my poems.
definitely can relate. before i was on antidepressants i would write "books" of poems. they would just fall from my pen. Maybe now i'm off medication i'll start again.

S

Seeking-Christ

definitely can relate. before i was on antidepressants i would write "books" of poems. they would just fall from my pen. Maybe now i'm off medication i'll start again.
They tried to use anti depressants to combat my OCD. All they did for me was make me sleepy. I AM ALREADY SLEEPY! But sometimes I think, maybe it wouldn't hurt if I was put on an anti depressant.

Abigail97

May 5, 2022
Tried dealing through this with Scriptures?

Abigail97

May 5, 2022
God's Words and promises can really help dear... God bless you...

S

Seeking-Christ

God's Words and promises can really help dear... God bless you...
I've been a believer in God since I was 6 years old. 43-6=37 years. I'm sorry to tell you this, but those promises, for whatever reason don't help me feel better. :( And I listen to the Bible every night! There is a lot more to a person's feelings then just that.