Alyssa Milano Calls For A "Sex-Strike" Due To Additional States' New "Heartbeat" Bills

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kaylagrl

I believe many of the popular world leaders even today are likely inspired by demons. That doesn't mean these people are actual demons.

Re-read my answer to you please.

I never met Hitler. I just have to deduce about him from multiple accounts of how he is described. I actually think he might have been similar to Donald Trump. I'm certainly not a demon.

The sheer stupidity of that statement is utterly astounding.

Occult comes from a Latin word meaning "to hide".

You believe he killed himself. I believe he was rescued by his pals the British, and lived out his days in South America.

Your beliefs don't matter, facts do.

Okay, I stand corrected, but I'm fairly sure they don't have a policy for exterminating Jews.

Not yet... but they have an ideology about what should be done with Jews,and they agree with Hitlers Final Solution.

I think there are far greater evils in the world than a bunch of American Nazi wannabes that most people have never even heard of.

All evil is connected. People didn't think the first Nazis were worth worrying about either.

Hence this discussion, I guess.

Lol. Now you're accusing the Church fathers of anti-Semitism? I don't think everything you think is anti-Semitism actually is anti-Semitism. When one looks in a mirror, and one sees an ugly face, its not because the mirror has decided to be rude.

Go read Martin Luthers sermon on the Jews and get back to me.

We are all in error about some things.

Some more than others...

The bible doesn't mention the word replacement to my knowledge.

I didn't say it did.

The truth is dangerous to lies. :)

Too bad you don't believe that.

Who are we to judge who is a Christian, and who is not? I would argue that a Christian follows Christ, so it would be unusual for a Christian to murder. More likely for one claiming to be a Christian, than one who truly was.

Causal logical fallacy.

I don't think anyone has proved that millions of Jews were killed

I'll keep saying it,what you think doesn't matter, facts do.

, let alone that one or two of the killers were Christian. Even if you go with the substantiated figures of several hundred thousand (no particular race or religion) who died in concentration camps, you'd have difficulty proving these were systematically murdered, and then difficulty again providing who murdered them - if they were murdered, and then difficulty again in proving that any one of the murderers was a Christian - if the murderers were proven to be such. You're making some big speculations.

The Jews accepted responsibility for Jesus' murder when they demanded Pilate execute him. Don't you read the bible?

So because a handful of Jews demanded Pilate execute Jesus that calls down hell on every Jew ever born after that? Do YOU read the Bible?!

If one hated Jews, one wouldn't want them to convert to Christianity. In his statements, Martin Luther made exception for converting Jews, so I think it's dishonest to say he hated them.

He hated them, read his sermon. He said absolutely vile things about them, totally against the Bible. Why would anyone want to convert to a religion that calls them pigs and far worse. He hated them, he was wrong, totally against Christ's teachings.

Doubtful, it's not a Christ-like action.

It's all around you!

Is it wrong to ask for evidence? I think it is always prudent, to separate truth from all the lies.

There is a mountain of evidence in various forms. You don't want evidence and you aren't seeking truth. The only lies here are coming from you.

K

kaylagrl

Do you not believe that a man should have a fair trial before he is convicted? Proof for such serious accusations is essential, no? Just because most people believe something doesn't make it true, anymore than most people not knowing something doesn't make it false.

They had fair trials. The evidence was overwhelming. It has nothing to do with how many believe it, it has to do with facts. Eye witnesses, photographic evidence, records kept. To deny all the facts is ridiculous.

K

kaylagrl

I don't think ratmice man actually believes half the nonsense he posts

he is enjoying himself though

on the other hand though, if he actually does believe that garbage he posts,

he considers himself a superior intellect

stop replying and he will just pop up in another thread and start arguing against whatever the op is about

it gets lonely in the basement :LOL:

My guess is he rat is the ghost of someone past....

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
Do you not believe that a man should have a fair trial before he is convicted? Proof for such serious accusations is essential, no? Just because most people believe something doesn't make it true, anymore than most people not knowing something doesn't make it false.
Of course I believe in a fair trial.
Do you think he was going to be innocent?
And its true the majority doesn't make it true.
Yet in this case I believe there are facts that back up what I say.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
You know I learned a long time ago, when you start off with the wrong premise, after that everything else is screwed up.
Could be with the ingredients of a meal, a scientific equation, or belief in God,.
In this case, despite irrefutable facts, some still think it not to be real.
in my experience, discounting just plain stupidity or naivety, usually this covers the following emotional/psychological patterns.

1. They think they are smarter then everyone else.
2. They are rebellious in their heart.
3. They have to be different, just for the sake of it.
4. They actually thrive on a heated discussion, even if the facts are not right.
5. They love attention.
7. All or some of the above.

And the interesting aspect of it is that they really believe they have re-invented the wheel. and truly have rationalized in their minds how and why.

G

Godsgirl83

I'm having flash backs to when I was in middle school. Back in 1996/97 Bob Dole was running for President. We had to watch the teen news channel in homeroom every morning and everyday it was the same thing. They kept playing Bob Dole's famous quote for how to keep kids off drugs:
"JUST DON'T DO IT! JUST DON'T DO IT! SAY IT WITH ME NOW! JUST DON'T DO IT!"
When I hear women complain about sex leading to pregnancy I just want to slap them upside the head and shout "JUST DON'T DO IT!"

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
Chaos breeds chaos. Out of wedlock marriages, teen sex, drugs and sex, or sex being used for what is essentially mutual masterbation. All of it equals abortions, strife and heartache.
Gods laws advocate peace, contentment, love, longevity and eternal Holy implications.

Mar 21, 2019
My guess is he rat is the ghost of someone past....
First demons, now ghosts? :rolleyes:

if he is ghost of someone past with a new name, my guess is he will also become ghost of rat/mice man too :ROFL:
You don't believe in ghosts also? :rolleyes:

You know I learned a long time ago, when you start off with the wrong premise, after that everything else is screwed up.
Could be with the ingredients of a meal, a scientific equation, or belief in God,.
In this case, despite irrefutable facts, some still think it not to be real.
in my experience, discounting just plain stupidity or naivety, usually this covers the following emotional/psychological patterns.

1. They think they are smarter then everyone else.
2. They are rebellious in their heart.
3. They have to be different, just for the sake of it.
4. They actually thrive on a heated discussion, even if the facts are not right.
5. They love attention.
7. All or some of the above.

And the interesting aspect of it is that they really believe they have re-invented the wheel. and truly have rationalized in their minds how and why.
Ah, psychology. Interesting subject. But it's probably deviating from the topic of this thread. :)

Mar 21, 2019
Of course I believe in a fair trial.
Do you think he was going to be innocent?
And its true the majority doesn't make it true.
Yet in this case I believe there are facts that back up what I say.
As Kaylagrl keeps reminding us, beliefs don't matter, facts do. There was no trial. And I dare say that a man of your standing would also agree that a trial where confessions are extracted by torture is not a fair trial, either.

There is no real proof of a lot about what is claimed. I don't think he, or his followers, were saints by any means. But neither do I think either he or they were demons - either actual, or metaphorical.

K

kaylagrl

First demons, now ghosts? :rolleyes:

You don't believe in ghosts also? :rolleyes:

Ah, psychology. Interesting subject. But it's probably deviating from the topic of this thread. :)
Nope, real flesh and blood. You'll deny it of course but I believe you are Lotus, however you spelled it. You argue just like them. Time will tell.

K

kaylagrl

As Kaylagrl keeps reminding us, beliefs don't matter, facts do. There was no trial. And I dare say that a man of your standing would also agree that a trial where confessions are extracted by torture is not a fair trial, either.

There is no real proof of a lot about what is claimed. I don't think he, or his followers, were saints by any means. But neither do I think either he or they were demons - either actual, or metaphorical.

Yes, there were trails. No one was tortured. They simply said " I was following orders" that was their defense. There is 100% proof. Eyewitnesses, photographic evidence, records. They were demonic, influenced by demons, stop being obtuse, you're smart enough to know what I'm saying.

Mar 21, 2019
Yes, there were trails. No one was tortured. They simply said " I was following orders" that was their defense. There is 100% proof. Eyewitnesses, photographic evidence, records. They were demonic, influenced by demons, stop being obtuse, you're smart enough to know what I'm saying.
There's plenty of evidence to suggest that the Allies tortured POWs as badly as, or worse than, the Nazis. Probably more evidence of this than that 6 million Jews were gassed by Nazis. So if you believe there is adequate evidence to prove that 6 million Jews were gassed by Nazis, you should definitely believe there is adequate evidence to prove that Nazis were then tortured by the Allies after the war to extract confessions.

Below is an article posted by the Daily Mail. But it's far more popular to believe that the Nazis gassed 6 million Jews, than to investigate claims that Nazi confessions were extracted under torture, because we were supposed to be the good guys, right? And good guys don't use torture to win their wars... Or do they?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...thods-belie-proud-boast-fought-clean-war.html

They were demonic, influenced by demons, stop being obtuse, you're smart enough to know what I'm saying.
We are at an impasse. If you believe the Nazis were demons, or something similar, that's up to you. I've stated what I believe to be a rational claim, and in the absence of you providing evidence of your claim, we will just have to agree to disagree.

K

kaylagrl

Well, if you tell me more about him, I could make a conscious effort to enhance your delusion? :)
Funny that sounds like something he would say.... And you probably shouldn't be talking about delusions considering your opinions.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015

Well it is true a trial involving torture or intimidation is not a sincere trial.
I do believe some of the Nazis were demonically driven. Shpuld we be as the world and say everything is che.ically and environmentally driven?
Christian's know better then that. The spirit world is real, more real in fact then our physical world. What happens in the spiritual manifest in the physical. Its rarely if ever the other way around.
The problem with you saying there was no trial is you are stating that as would a person who has no
belief in God and His ordered Kimgdom.
There was indeed a trial ( or will be), and not many fair minded people on this planet think for a second that Hitler will be pronounced innocent of genocide. Myself included.
How do I know this? Facts about what Hitler did in our natural world and the understanding of Gods nature and how His Kingdom works.
The written and verbal testimony of tens of thousands of Jews and non Jews, along with pictures and physical evidence is proof.
This is what a court of law relies on when they convict someone.
What more do you want? Is the only way you are going to believe it is to
be transported back in time and witness it yourself?
Satan loves it when people deny the holocaust. Anyone doing that is advancing his agenda.
Let me tell you about this disciple of Jesus named Thimas...

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
I am not naive enough to think everything America does is good. Nor do I defend much of the obvious wrongs by the USA. Yet I will say our track record is generally better then most super powers currently, and probably in the history of the world.
Even if some of the Nazis were tortured (and I am not implying that would be a fair trial) they wre still guilty as a group en masse of genocide. Them being tortured, while putting the torturers in a bad light, does not change what they did.
Two wrongs dont make a right, but one wrong does also not negate another wrong.
As to why they were being tortured, dont automatically assume it is because they were innocent. That would be dim logic. All it implies
is that maybe they didn't want to drag the trial out, or maybe they were fishing for more secret info, and/or maybe, oh gosh, the torturers were prone to human emotions and were taking revenge out, or just getting their anger and frustrations out. I am not suggesting that was right, just saying, lets keep it real.