Alyssa Milano Calls For A "Sex-Strike" Due To Additional States' New "Heartbeat" Bills

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 21, 2019
If your central point is that war is preplanned and executed by the military industrial complex what difference does the death of Hitler have to this argument....you are conflating two separate events.
I believe that war is preplanned and executed by the military industrial complex - this is definitely an important fact to realise. And the death of Hitler makes little difference in proving this fact.

However, if Hitler was indeed whisked away to Argentina by the British, where he lived out his days in peace, and those who believed him to be the worst monster since the devil found out, they might start to realise what manner of fools they were played for. And might start to realise the holes in the other stories they've been spoon fed.

However, my original argument wasn't about the military industrial complex pre-planning wars, or Hitler escaping to live out his days in peace (this is not proven fact, but I believe it has more evidence than the suicide theory). My original comment was actually just stating that from the evidence we have, the Communists were generally far worse than the Nazis, and Christians under Communism suffered far more (and still do suffer) than Jews under Nazism did.

U

UnderGrace

but I believe it has more evidence than the suicide theory
Well this is interesting, I have studied German and Russian history extensively, however I would need to go back and look at the military advancements in those last days of the war as the Russians made advancements in Berlin.... from what I remember I just do not see how he could have been whisked away.

With regards to the comparison of Nazism and Communism, with regards to the numbers of deaths, of course Communists leaders had more people killed than the Nazis, this is an indisputable fact, however the time frames are different, as well we are speaking about several countries not just one.

They are very different movements as well, Russia had a revolution whereas Nazism was more or less embraced over time by the Germans. I am not really sure what is the point of making comparisons ultimately?

I will state I am glad that institutions are giving much more attention to the atrocities of Holodomor which is a good thing....people need to know the full story.

Mar 21, 2019
They are very different movements as well, Russia had a revolution whereas Nazism was more or less embraced over time by the Germans. I am not really sure what is the point of making comparisons ultimately?
I guess that the comparisons of Hitler and Nazis to the devil and demons are rather old, tired and lack substance. If someone wants a better embodiment of the devil and demons, 'twould be far more astute to look to the likes of Stalin, Mao, or any number of Communists and their Christian-hating barbarian hordes. After all, Nazism is (all but) extinct, but Communism has almost finished taking over the world.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
I guess that the comparisons of Hitler and Nazis to the devil and demons are rather old, tired and lack substance. If someone wants a better embodiment of the devil and demons, 'twould be far more astute to look to the likes of Stalin, Mao, or any number of Communists and their Christian-hating barbarian hordes. After all, Nazism is (all but) extinct, but Communism has almost finished taking over the world.

look up Martin Luther " jews and their lies ", this was a major influence on hitler

U

UnderGrace

look up Martin Luther " jews and their lies ", this was a major influence on hitler
Doubtful, Hitler only mentions Luther in passing in Mein Kampf, his anti-semitism was not based on religion.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Doubtful, Hitler only mentions Luther in passing in Mein Kampf, his anti-semitism was not based on religion.
sorry, I am normally in agreement with you, but there is plenty of evidence of the Nazi's using Luther's writing about the Jews as justification for what they did.

U

UnderGrace

sorry, I am normally in agreement with you, but there is plenty of evidence of the Nazi's using Luther's writing about the Jews as justification for what they did.
Hitler or Nazi's as in the political party? please specify?

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Alyssa Milano is showing off her plastic surgery in a new Lifetime movie. Hence the "sex strike" publicity stunt.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
The liberals already have a long standing "
sex" strike going on. Its using the politically charged word gender in place of sex to denote Mmale or female. DNA doesn't lie. It's one or the other.
Fortunately only last week Trump put into motion a law to change this liberal ludicrousneds.

U

UnderGrace

Which Nazi's are you referring to Lutheran pastor's?

S

Susanna

Would someone please explain to me why it’s so important to display anti Semitic slurs on here?

Quite frankly I’m tired of reading posts giving Nazis the benefit of the doubt, or reading about conspiracy theories about the Jews.

U

UnderGrace

just look up " Luther and Hitler " and / or " Luther and Nazi's ".

lots of info,
Mr gb9... internet is not the place for reputable historical research, if you want to give me some names of reputable historians or political scientists I will take a look .... my last reading of a qualified historian who has thoroughly researched the area did speak to the fact that within the Lutheran churches pastors/Bishops did refer to Luther's writings as support for Nazi ideology, Luther's book on the topic was not in the public realm for many years and most were unaware of its existence that is a historical fact... ....what reputable historians have been able to show is Nazis were able to leverage sympathetic pastors to the cause who reached back into Luther's writings to bolster and support Nazi ideology.

.....and I thought you were not one for conspiracy theories lol

Mar 21, 2019
.....and I thought you were not one for conspiracy theories lol
Excellent point. Most claim not to subscribe to "conspiracy theories", except when it's a conspiracy theory sanctioned by the government to be accepted as fact (irrespective of any evidence).

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Excellent point. Most claim not to subscribe to "conspiracy theories", except when it's a conspiracy theory sanctioned by the government to be accepted as fact (irrespective of any evidence).
you, conspiracy theory king, said this and x'd me? that is a good one.....

Mar 21, 2019
you, conspiracy theory king, said this and x'd me? that is a good one.....
To say that Luther was a cause or even a contributor for Hitler instigating a holocaust is like saying Goliath was the inspiration for Netanyahu holocausting Palestinians with white phosphorus.

Unless Hitler made some kind of statement like "Luther is my inspiration for the holocausting of the Jews", I'm not sure how such a claim could legitimately be verified. Same with Netanyahu, 'though it wouldn't surprise me as much if he ever did say something along those lines. And even if either ever did say such a thing, there's also the possibility he could be lying. How many criminals will say "the devil made me do it", when in the majority of cases, they were acting out the evil desires of their own evil hearts?

K

kaylagrl

To say that Luther was a cause or even a contributor for Hitler instigating a holocaust is like saying Goliath was the inspiration for Netanyahu holocausting Palestinians with white phosphorus.

Unless Hitler made some kind of statement like "Luther is my inspiration for the holocausting of the Jews", I'm not sure how such a claim could legitimately be verified. Same with Netanyahu, 'though it wouldn't surprise me as much if he ever did say something along those lines. And even if either ever did say such a thing, there's also the possibility he could be lying. How many criminals will say "the devil made me do it", when in the majority of cases, they were acting out the evil desires of their own evil hearts?

Operation Cast Lead, the Israeli incursion into Gaza from Dec. 27, 2008 to Jan. 18, 2009, prompted Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch, two prominent human rights groups, to accuse Israel of committing war crimes. Both organizations habitually charge Israel with war crimes after major military operations. As in past cases, these most recent charges received ample coverage in the media...
Amnesty International said it found “indisputable evidence of widespread use of white phosphorus in densely populated residential areas in Gaza City and in the north.” In a statement, it said its investigators “saw streets and alleyways littered with evidence of the use of white phosphorus, including still-burning wedges and the remnants of the shells and canisters fired by the Israeli Army.” It called such use a likely war crime and demanded a full international investigation.

The Israeli response, The Operation in Gaza, Factual and Legal Aspects, published on July 29, 2009, provides a rebuttal to the charges lodged by Amnesty International and others.

The IDF used two different types of munitions containing white phosphorous – exploding munitions and smoke projectiles… Exploding munitions were used only in open unpopulated areas for marking and signalling. No exploding munitions containing white phosphorous were used in built-up areas of the Gaza Strip.

The second and main type of munitions containing white phosphorous employed by the IDF during the Gaza Operation was smoke screening projectiles.These shells contained relatively small amounts of white phosphorous and were used exclusively to create smoke screens for military requirements, such as camouflaging armoured forces from anti-tank squads deployed by Hamas in Gaza’s urban areas.

The restrictions on the use of incendiary weapons under Protocol III (relating to Incendiary Weapons) to the Convention on Certain Conventional Weapons (“CCW Protocol III”) does not apply to weapons whose intended purpose is to create smoke screens.

Amnesty International acknowledges that “using white phosphorus as an obscurant is not forbidden under international law…” Both sides agree on the type of shells Israel used and that they were airbursted high in the air. Israel however, defines these types of shells as “smoke projectiles” and not as “exploding” munitions or incendiaries and therefore finds their use permissible under normal conventions.

As the Israeli reports points out
The obscurant smoke shells were used by the IDF for military purposes only (e.g. camouflaging armoured forces from anti-tank squads deployed by Hamas in Gaza’s urban areas), and were not aimed at civilians…. Smoke obscurants containing white phosphorous were not used for targeting purposes and are not intended as anti-personnel weapon they cannot be classified as an indiscriminate weapon; otherwise, any smoke-screening means would be prohibited, in contrast to the well-established practice of militaries worldwide​

Mar 21, 2019
Operation Cast Lead, the Israeli incursion into Gaza from Dec. 27, 2008 to Jan. 18, 2009, prompted Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch, two prominent human rights groups, to accuse Israel of committing war crimes. Both organizations habitually charge Israel with war crimes after major military operations.
I'm not sure what point you're trying to make in this post. Nowhere in your post does Netanyahu blame any war crimes on Goliath, or anyone else... So if nothing else, I guess it emphasises a point that most already know - each man is responsible for his own sin.

K

kaylagrl

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make in this post. Nowhere in your post does Netanyahu blame any war crimes on Goliath, or anyone else... So if nothing else, I guess it emphasises a point that most already know - each man is responsible for his own sin.
On this we are agreed. And Hitler is in hell today for his.

Mar 21, 2019
On this we are agreed. And Hitler is in hell today for his.
How can you be sure that Hitler did not repent and find salvation in Christ? I admit I find it unlikely, but we can't know for certain. If he lived to be 90 or so, that's a long time to consider the crimes of his past.