Am happy to join a good family in Christ

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Momo123

Oct 13, 2020
Hi, Am Maureen live in Abudhabi, UAE but an African from Uganda. Accepted Jesus christ as my Saviour at 18 yrs and am 30 now, am delighted to have got a new family in christ.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hi, Am Maureen live in Abudhabi, UAE but an African from Uganda. Accepted Jesus christ as my Saviour at 18 yrs and am 30 now, am delighted to have got a new family in christ.
We are delighted to meet you on this wonderful day!:) Welcome to your CC family, Maureen!

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Maureen, we are glad to have you join us at Christian Chat and hope you find many friends and good fellowhip here. Look through the forums and join in on the conversations that interest you or start your own thread. Welcome Maureen. :)

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
- Copy - Copy - Copy (11) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg :)
"Thank you for being you...'Christ In Us'....a blessing to behold!

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Welcome aboard CC Maureen :)

I hope you have a blessed time here at CC..

I hope you are being treated well in Abudhabi,, i know that there have been a lot of bad treatment of Africans in the Gulf,, Some of them are being treated as slaves.. I hope the LORD protects you from evil..

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi and welcome to the fellowship here at CC! So happy for you to connect here and hope to see you around the Forums, God bless you!

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Well Hi Maureen and Welcome to Christian Chat!
May God himself Bless your time here, and us through your time here as well. Make yourself at home.
Look forward to chatting some time.

3angelsmsg

Mar 1, 2018
Hi Maureen, welcome to CC
Hi Maureen, it is lovely to have you join us here. I would love to hear of your experiences you had in the past 10 years or so of your christian experience. 🔥🙏🌟