Am i an Orphan?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

bala1

Jan 21, 2020
Am i an Orphan?

Greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Am I an orphan? In many people's lives, in difficult circumstances, I feel that I am an orphan when lonely.

Many people in my life today have no father, no mother, no brothers and sisters. No friend, no friend. No friends. I have lost my husband. I have seen my wife shed tears that she is living apart. I too felt like an orphan when I lost my father. The Lord opened my spiritual eyes and spoke to me. No one is an orphan.

Do you think there is no mother ?. Scripture Says Isaiah 49:15 Can a woman forget her child, and not have compassion on her womb? Even if they forget, I will never forget you. Jesus is your mother.

Do you shed tears that your father didn't? Psalm 27:10 Though my father and my mother forsake me, the LORD will take me up. Jesus is your father.

Do you think there is no brother and sister? Jesus is our elder brother.

Feeling no friends? Scripture says Psalm 119.63 - I am a companion of all who fear you and keep your commandments. Jesus is your friend. Judas, the betrayer, called a friend.

Jesus is the bride and groom for us.

You are not an orphan. Jesus wipes away your tears.

Amen.

In the work of the Lord,
Bro. Job Balamurugan. IFAMS

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Great words, thank you!!!