am I crazy am I the only one who thinks Hillary is starting her own regime

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jenniferand2

Senior Member
Mar 19, 2016
1,433
33
48
AM I crazy? Am i the only one who thinks Hillary may be starting her own regime.. I mean by getting into bed with other countries to make Trump Look bad. I still think her and her hubby and daughter have some wicked things going on and it think it is going to get even more wicked here soon.. Call me a conspiracy theorist if you want but I still seem to think she is up to something..
 
Now Jennifer, we can't have you escaping the loony bin and making all these Trump'ed :p up charges against Miss Hillary, Sir Bill and Princess Chelsea. This craziness must stop.

*gets out straitjacket and hauls Jenn back to loony bin*

:o ;) :cool: :p
 
Now Jennifer, we can't have you escaping the loony bin and making all these Trump'ed :p up charges against Miss Hillary, Sir Bill and Princess Chelsea. This craziness must stop.

*gets out straitjacket and hauls Jenn back to loony bin*

:o ;) :cool: :p

She always seemed so "NORMAL"....:confused:
 
Now Jennifer, we can't have you escaping the loony bin and making all these Trump'ed :p up charges against Miss Hillary, Sir Bill and Princess Chelsea. This craziness must stop.

*gets out straitjacket and hauls Jenn back to loony bin*

:o ;) :cool: :p
Trumped up charges good one lol. Hey i will be the first to admit the crazy lady has done lost to many marbles.. I don not put anything past her.. and bill well we all know he lost his manhood long ago by staying with her so he is just along for the ride.. Hillary probably drugs him with xanax everyday lol. and Chelsea well her momma has her eating out of her hand... sigh I dread the day a Clinton becomes in charge of anything again thank God she has only one child..
 
AM I crazy? Am i the only one who thinks Hillary may be starting her own regime.. I mean by getting into bed with other countries to make Trump Look bad. I still think her and her hubby and daughter have some wicked things going on and it think it is going to get even more wicked here soon.. Call me a conspiracy theorist if you want but I still seem to think she is up to something..

When is Hillary not up to something? as for Trump trust me he doesn't need her to make himself look bad lol
 
I'm surprised that after her loss to Trump in the election, more people didn't show up dead as a result of the "Arkansas Flu". There's a trail of mysterious deaths that surround the Clintons, and I'm kind of shocked that more of Hillary's staffers didn't mysteriously jump off 30 story buildings or accidentally shoot themselves in the back of the head 14 times.
 
From what I've seen of their actions, they are just people like everyone else, with a God-sized hole in their life and a lust for power. Yes, I'm sure Mr. and Mrs. Clinton are doing everything in their power to make President Trump look bad. Sour grapes :).
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Now Jennifer, we can't have you escaping the loony bin and making all these Trump'ed :p up charges against Miss Hillary, Sir Bill and Princess Chelsea. This craziness must stop.

*gets out straitjacket and hauls Jenn back to loony bin*

:o ;) :cool: :p

Good! Did you get her sedated? ;)
 
When numerous people that were connected to hillary and bill started dying mysteriously was kind of a red flag for me,or has the world gotten so bad that serial killing is acceptable when it is done by rich white people?
 
AM I crazy? Am i the only one who thinks Hillary may be starting her own regime.. I mean by getting into bed with other countries to make Trump Look bad. I still think her and her hubby and daughter have some wicked things going on and it think it is going to get even more wicked here soon.. Call me a conspiracy theorist if you want but I still seem to think she is up to something..

For what its worth my opinion is your crazy