Am I intolerant and a racist?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
Apologize for speaking hard truths? Never. And being horrified and disgusted is not an argumeant, it's just empty vapid sentiment.
It's not hard truths it is hard LIES straight from the pit of Hell... and I cannot be bothered explaining so many points that are complete error. In fact I'm too disgusted right now and I'm sure there will be plenty of people on here that will do an excellent job of it as soon as they see this evil.

Alby

Banned
Nov 25, 2019
It's not hard truths it is hard LIES straight from the pit of Hell... and I cannot be bothered explaining so many points that are complete error. In fact I'm too disgusted right now and I'm sure there will be plenty of people on here that will do an excellent job of it as soon as they see this evil.
Lol, okay.

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
No, it's only "racist" when it comes from a White person. You're too emotional for this important conversation and completely brainwashed.
Hahahaha ......
wow that is what you have been... brainwashed.
Go ask God what He thinks about this.... although to be honest I question whether you really know Him if I'm totally open with you.
Are you Greek Orthodox?
I saw a post today on made on another thread which was irreverent ... I don't see how you could do that if you are truly in a relationship with Him.

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
Anything about your personal life motivating your responses here @Butterflyyy ?
This is an ad hominem response and my personal life has nothing to do with this except that ordinarily I may have put more effort into answering all the ridiculous and unbiblical point system this man has tried to make.

Alby

Banned
Nov 25, 2019
Hahahaha ......
wow that is what you have been... brainwashed.
Go ask God what He thinks about this.... although to be honest I question whether you really know Him if I'm totally open with you.
Are you Greek Orthodox?
I saw a post today on made on another thread which was irreverent ... I don't see how you could do that if you are truly in a relationship with Him.
I belong to no church but enjoy Orthodox services and liturgy

Alby

Banned
Nov 25, 2019
This is an ad hominem response and my personal life has nothing to do with this except that ordinarily I may have put more effort into answering all the ridiculous and unbiblical point system this man has tried to make.
Yet you have offered no counter argument, just emotional retorts. If you actually read the article you will see that you are proving all his points.

Alby

Banned
Nov 25, 2019
Some people will bathe in their ignorance forever like @Butterflyyy theres no point in even trying I suppose. I cannot be called ignorant because i used to hold the same brainwashed, talumdic-communist inspired beliefs but then put down my arrogant assumptions and listened to things I found uncomfortable. I would rather hold fast to a hard truth than a feel good lie.

K

Kim82

Proverb 26:5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

Proverb 29:9 If a wise man has an argument with a fool, the fool only rages and laughs, and there is no quiet.

E

EleventhHour

Yet you have offered no counter argument, just emotional retorts. If you actually read the article you will see that you are proving all his points.
Racism was widely propagated by Marxist at the turn of century, as a method to divide and conquer.

Pastor Downey is obviously a shill and a fake with no understanding of God or scripture.

There is no such thing as race we all bleed red.

Alby

Banned
Nov 25, 2019
Racism was widely propagated by Marxist at the turn of century, as a method to divide and conquer.

Pastor Downey is obviously a shill and a fake with no understanding of God or scripture.

There is no such thing as race we all bleed red.
Racism is a term/idea created by Marxists to stop any dissent from Marxist thinking and of course there is such thing as race don't be obtuse.

Alby

Banned
Nov 25, 2019
DELETE THAT WHICH I DISAGREE WITH BECAUSE OF FEELINGS AND REASONS!

Lol the absolute state of this board.

E

EleventhHour

Racism is a term/idea created by Marxists to stop any dissent from Marxist thinking and of course there is such thing as race don't be obtuse.
so what is your point?

E

EleventhHour

DELETE THAT WHICH I DISAGREE WITH BECAUSE OF FEELINGS AND REASONS!

Lol the absolute state of this board.
So you disagree with Downey?

Alby

Banned
Nov 25, 2019
The willful ignorance and conscientious stupidity pouring out of these replies is making my head hurt.

I'm done

inb4 lol good riddance wwwwwwaaaaaaycissss

22B88F11-5BAD-49E6-9EDC-B251CDFEF6AF.jpeg

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Watching our words

JAMES 3:13-16

13 “ Who is wise and understanding among you? Let them show it by their good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom. 14But if you harbor bitter envy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast about it or deny the truth. 15Such "wisdom" does not come down from heaven but is earthly, unspiritual, demonic. 16For where you have envy and selfish ambition, there you find disorder and every evil practice. 17But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. 18Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness.” NIV

Prayer:
Lord come set a watch at my mouth and help me
guard against what I may say today.

E

EleventhHour

The willful ignorance and conscientious stupidity pouring out of these replies is making my head hurt.

I'm done

inb4 lol good riddance wwwwwwaaaaaaycissss

View attachment 207706

I like how people make huge assumptions about their own level of intelligence....hahaha

Mark Twain was obviously far less than humble and not very clever, but not surprised considering he thought he was illuminated by Free Masonry.