Amanda's sharing! Amanda's posting!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Little_Woman
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Little_Woman

Guest
I know that there are a lot of threads that consist bible verses topics,
or bible verses pictures or something like that!

I decided to create a thread!
I want to create mine, like it will be another thread
that people can post, can share verses from the Bible, daily verses
or happiness verses or whatever about the Bible in fact.

__________________________________________________________



Acts 15:11

But our Lord Jesus was kind to us,
and we are saved by faith in him,
just as the Gentiles are.

 
From latest Facebook status:

Choose life
Love the LORD your God
Obey His voice
Hold fast to Him
For He is your life.

(adapted from Deuteronomy 30:19-20)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Jude 1:21


And keep in step with God's love,
as you wait for our

Lord Jesus Christ

to show how kind he is
by giving you eternal life.
 
From latest Facebook status:

Choose life
Love the LORD your God
Obey His voice
Hold fast to Him
For He is your life.

(adapted from Deuteronomy 30:19-20)


Thanks for your participating!
Really appreciated. =)




 
Matthew 4:4




Jesus answered,
The Scriptures say:




No one can live only on food.
People need every word
that God has spoken.
​
 
1 Timothy 6


Verse:

8)
So we should
be satisfied
just to have
food and clothes.
 
Ruth 2,12



I pray that the Lord God of Israel
will reward you for what you have done.

And now that you have come to him for protection,
I pray that he will bless you.
​
 
COLOSSIANS 4:2




Never give up praying.


And when you pray,


keep alert and be thankful.
 
Psalms 89:24


He will
always
be able
to depend
on my
love,

and
I will
make him
strong
with
my own
power.

 
Ephesians 6:23-24



I pray that God the Father
and the Lord Jesus Christ
will give peace, love,
and faith to every follower!



May God be kind to everyone
who keeps on loving
our Lord Jesus Christ.
​
 
At the time I have decided,
my words will come true.

You can trust what I say
about the future.

It may take a long time,
but keep on waiting---
it will happen!




Habakkuk 2:3
 
You will keep your word and be faithful to Jacob and to Abraham,


Micah 7:20​

as you promised our ancestors many years ago.
 
Romans twelve verse twelve!



Let your hope make you glad.
Be patient in time of trouble
and never stop praying.


 
1 John 5:11
&
1 John 5:12


​


God has also said that

he gave us eternal life

and that this life comes

to us from his Son.

And so, if we have God's Son,

we have this life.

But if we don't have the Son,

we don't have this life.



 
Proverbs 9:11


I am Wisdom.
If you follow me,
you will live a long time.
 
Ephesians 5:14
____________


Light shows up everything,
just as the Scriptures say,


Wake up
from your sleep
and rise
from death.


Then Christ will shine on you.
 
John 10:14-15


I am the good shepherd.
I know my sheep,
and they know me.


Just as the Father knows me,
I know the Father,
and I give up my life for my sheep.
 
1 Corinthians 13
Verse 3



What if I gave away
all that I owned
and let myself
be burned alive?





I would gain nothing,

unless I loved others.



<3