Amazing fig pudding. Tasty. Easy to make. Raw. Vegan. Healthy.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
[h=1]Amazing fig pudding.

I got this recipe from one of my mentors/teacher/friend.

Take 7-10 dried Turkish figs and soak over night.

Then after the overnight soak, take 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds and 1 tablespoon of chia seeds.

Put all ingredients in a blender (including the water the figs soaked in) and blend on high until smooth.

Loaded with calcium, steady energy release from the chia seeds, and delicious!
Last July I had some honey and then ate this fig pudding at around 10am. Got on the bike and cranked out 30 miles with ease.

I'm not posting this to brag... Only to show what's possible from clean living. It's not just the food! It's The Way, the lifestyle, the consistency.
[/h]
Unlock the God ordained potential within.

Feb 28, 2016
THANKS, Joseph...

we will BE trying this recipe, it sounds delicious and we love all of the ingredients
already...:cool::)

Desertsrose

Oct 24, 2016
​Does the recipe taste anything like fig newtons? :)

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
If i had dried figs and chia too, i'd try this. We happen to have some preserved fig, but what can i do... that is a bit sweet. How abt dates? What else to do with dates?

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
You can use dates instead of figs. Use another seed. Do you have Quinoa there? Or Amaranth?