In this life, people aren't really that bad I don't believe you know. Every one needs to be treated with kindness in love in my opinion I think this is a way to keep things calm, cool and collective at all times.
On the internet there can be a sense of entitlement, and even authority.
You know I'll be honest and say I don't understand everything.
All I know is that Jesus Christ came, died, and was risen again so that we can have a relationship with Him and His Father.
I believe that God is the only authority, not men.
I believe if you don't believe some one, go and check the Word of God out for yourself.
Follow the Lord Jesus Christ, Love God, and Love Others, Pray for all, and be thankful, and content in all things to the Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.
God bless every single individual that comes and goes on this site, and their family in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, may we be led by the spirit that indwells us, and be directed as you would want us to be led, in worshiping in Spirit, and in Truth.
On the internet there can be a sense of entitlement, and even authority.
You know I'll be honest and say I don't understand everything.
All I know is that Jesus Christ came, died, and was risen again so that we can have a relationship with Him and His Father.
I believe that God is the only authority, not men.
I believe if you don't believe some one, go and check the Word of God out for yourself.
Follow the Lord Jesus Christ, Love God, and Love Others, Pray for all, and be thankful, and content in all things to the Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.
God bless every single individual that comes and goes on this site, and their family in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, may we be led by the spirit that indwells us, and be directed as you would want us to be led, in worshiping in Spirit, and in Truth.