amazing

  • Thread starter Thread starter following
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

following

Guest
Hi, I was a severely abused child, our demon possessed dad, used to break our bones for fun. I had the holy spirit on me, because an old man was hurting me. God physically used me to tell him he would die. He did. Ever since I can foretell people's deaths, even foresaw my own. I asked god to take this away from me. Too much guilt, and telling them never helped. It still happened. Don't know if he did. He has shown me stuff in heaven, and called my name. So I know what he sounds like.