America is a nation in decline

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

easygoing

If we look at our situation here, the problem is that we no longer look to god and his word for the answers and the good news. Instead we look to television and the media to form our opinions for us. Don't think so? Compare some of todays politically correct ideas and see where they stemmed from. Now look at those same ideas and compare it to scripture. Does it line up with gods word or does it go against it? We are constantly bombarded from every side with people saying this is what is correct and this is what is not correct and where are we at when we hear this? usually sitting on our couches watching cnn or the nightly news, or even from a newspaper. Lets ask ourselves a question as well, are these people who report to us the way we should be living people of god? Do they believe in Jesus Christ? As christians we have gods word that tells us what is right and wrong and if it is wrong in gods eye then it is simply wrong and we have to have the courage to say so.

A

Aliciaforjesus

I myself think we are in a shifting and there is a separation between the wheat and the tears going on!

I think there is a new passion rising in the body of Christ and the real children of God are going to stand up!

This passion comes from knowing God.

A

Aliciaforjesus

I myself think we are in a shifting and there is a separation between the wheat and the tears going on!

I think there is a new passion rising in the body of Christ and the real children of God are going to stand up!

This passion comes from knowing God.

I think America is in decline and has been for years.
Now we face a major change in the way our government is being run!

After world war two, there was a threat made to the US,
We were told that our country would be taken over without even firing a bullet!

I think this has been done!
They are now trying to take our freedoms away, and calling it health care reform!
They are taking over just like they said,

America is in trouble,
So is the rest of the world!

If you look at how the Muslim faith has spread all over the world, you would see how much of the Anti-Christ Spirit is all over the world.
They have been taking it by force, Look at what they are doing in Sudan!
What makes you think the US would be immune to the same things happening here!

The only way to take over the US, without firing a bullet,
Would be through or government and our laws!

The sad thing is,
Is that we just sit and watch it happen!

I think we need to send a clear message that this country is a Christian nation!

We must fight like the Armenians,
They have been fighting to keep their country Christian for Years, many people have given their lives to fight the Muslims from taking over!

If you look at the countries surrounding them, they are surrounded by Muslims.
All of Europe has been taken over!