Did I need to say "the book of Revelation"? I even capitalized Revelation.I thought Joel 2 was a revelation
Did I need to say "the book of Revelation"? I even capitalized Revelation.I thought Joel 2 was a revelation
to answe your question yesDid I need to say "the book of Revelation"? I even capitalized Revelation.
I recall some who started such threads but they tend to die off quickly. I do believe you could start a blog and accomplish this.Is there a place on this forum where we can post a short story, I or 2 Pages), fiction or nonfiction?
oops sorry the whole book is one big Revelationto answe your question yes
But the whole book is one big revelation
I've never come across a prophecy that proves the man of predicaments will rise out of the usa. Not sure how you feel about that I know John Hague would.
But I can't agree
That is not funny. But what else can we expect from you?But the whole book is one big revelation
sorryMy wife is dead!
more funninessThat is not funny. But what else can we expect from you?
I see your still asking questions but not answering them.That is not funny. But what else can we expect from you?
sorrywho was the we ? was there some else with you, with some views you wanted to share.
I never like to think of my loved ones as dead after many years of overcoming grief. It's the best way
nope you said we,Who was with me? The Holy Spirit and 86 years of experience. I wasn't thinking of my wife, you brought it up.
more funniness![]()
no your not a friend of mine who's 115 is getting a very desirable bachelor.This is funny, "Now I'm the oldest eligible bachelor in my trailer park."
When you are ready to learn you will make a great teacher.I had to mull your last comments over before I responded. It reminded me of something I read years ago; then, it dawned on me. My first guess would be you’re a graduate of Harvard University. Years ago, Harvard published a book called the ‘Harvard Lampoon.’ Please don’t take offense; I think what you have accomplished is incredible. Let me quote them on their front page.
“The Harvard Lampoon is America’s oldest humor magazine or a notorious and dreaded scourge of thoroughbreds. In any case, it has been disseminating jokes, short stories and cartoons; issuing parodies of magazines, books, and records; perpetrating pranks, stunts, and practical jokes.”
Lampas is a piece of strongly satirical writing, usually attacking or ridiculing someone. Congratulations, you have earned your SUMMA in stalagmites of compacted comic books. Okay, top that one, and I’ll give in to your insults.
We can be friends if we try, I'm willing to teach if you're willing to learn.
Good oneWhen you are ready to learn you will make a great teacher.
You have been a bit antagonistic, but his last comment was condescending. I think you both ought to start over.Good one
I haven't seen any response to several requests.
My first reply in this thread which was driven by my enthusiasm to seek the lord wisdoms not mine , was given in a way that when friends hear that voice they follow the wisdom not the man.
I didn't get a like or acknowledgement from him,
I guess it's not what he wanted to hear.
But he can always mull it over when hes finished worshipping idols in his last post
Anyway buddy I'm not unhappy with anything don't worry I've put our friendship with our new friend on the back burner. You should to for now. Don't forget you've got to keep in a good mood for your many kids, and keep up that good will you have.
Tho I really would like our new friend to do an Elvis Presley.
I think I did get an acknowledgement from someone I least expected, but you never know, our new friend could be come the unexpected soon.
friendship accepted.I had to mull your last comments over before I responded. It reminded me of something I read years ago; then, it dawned on me. My first guess would be you’re a graduate of Harvard University. Years ago, Harvard published a book called the ‘Harvard Lampoon.’ Please don’t take offense; I think what you have accomplished is incredible. Let me quote them on their front page.
“The Harvard Lampoon is America’s oldest humor magazine or a notorious and dreaded scourge of thoroughbreds. In any case, it has been disseminating jokes, short stories and cartoons; issuing parodies of magazines, books, and records; perpetrating pranks, stunts, and practical jokes.”
Lampas is a piece of strongly satirical writing, usually attacking or ridiculing someone. Congratulations, you have earned your SUMMA in stalagmites of compacted comic books. Okay, top that one, and I’ll give in to your insults.
We can be friends if we try, I'm willing to teach if you're willing to learn.
heres a nice old oldie for you with a nice sentiment at the start in text just for youI had to mull your last comments over before I responded. It reminded me of something I read years ago; then, it dawned on me. My first guess would be you’re a graduate of Harvard University. Years ago, Harvard published a book called the ‘Harvard Lampoon.’ Please don’t take offense; I think what you have accomplished is incredible. Let me quote them on their front page.
“The Harvard Lampoon is America’s oldest humor magazine or a notorious and dreaded scourge of thoroughbreds. In any case, it has been disseminating jokes, short stories and cartoons; issuing parodies of magazines, books, and records; perpetrating pranks, stunts, and practical jokes.”
Lampas is a piece of strongly satirical writing, usually attacking or ridiculing someone. Congratulations, you have earned your SUMMA in stalagmites of compacted comic books. Okay, top that one, and I’ll give in to your insults.
We can be friends if we try, I'm willing to teach if you're willing to learn.