American schools are brainwashing students

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 14, 2021
Schools are teaching evolution to students as a dogmatic truth. In my personal experience they start to directly teach it in the 6th grade where they begin to teach radiocarbon dating and "millions and millions of years". Most of the lies they teach to their students have been proven wrong for decades and yet they are still teaching it.

One example of the lies they are teaching is embryology. Its pretty much where they show drawings of different embryos from different animals and show you the similarities and tell you that this is evidence of a common ancestor. Little do the students know that the drawings are not accurate at all. The scientist who originally made them over exaggerated certain attributes of the different embryos. For instance tail length, head size, and they added gills to all of the embryos.

The scientist who started all of this was named Earnest Haeckel. He once stated that "Politics is applied biology". The Nazis used this and some of his justifications for racism and social Darwinism.

If you didn't catch on earlier I said that the schools provide DRAWINGS in text books. in 1997 another embryologist published actual photographs of what the actual embryos look like. although this topic is far out of date it is still being used to deceive young school students. I feel like this needs more attention.

I apologize if it is difficult to see but the top ones are the drawings showed in school text books and notes ,while the bottom ones are the actual images of the real thing
embryology fraud.jpg

For more detailed information I encourage you all to visit this website
https://creation.com/haeckel-fraud-proven

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I find it not restricted to america, most science based texts for children and even adults have this 'millions of years' thing.

You need to take it up with geologists for perpetuating this error. A lot of UK texts are racist and patronising about their supposed evolutionary superiority, just as are german ones, based on Darwinism, that comes from of course Charles Darwin, for whom most insitutions, like Smithsonian and Kew Botanic Gardens and such like, derive a lot of their funding from.

Incredibly all the money they pour into so called research, just perpetuates the exploitative nature of acquiring every single plant and animal they can name for their huge collections to show off to their friends. Oh look we dont have that animal or plant in our country! it must have evolved. They cant seem to explain it any other way.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Most of the pictures of dinosaurs etc are artists impressions of what the skeletons/bones look like covered.
There has never been an actual dinosaur SKIN discovered as far as I know. Or the eggs preserved or anything.

So there is a lot of artistic licence taken with what dinosaurs actually looked like.

TenderHeart

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
They’ve been dumbing down Americans in school systems for years. I don’t think I learned anything truly worthwhile in school. Except how to get by with as little effort as possible.

How about teach kids finance? How to do a budget. How to interview for a job. I could list hundreds of examples of applicable knowledge that children need today. It really does take a village.

I do not have children, but my niece is nine years old. I started a Bible study for my family. It’s a small drop in her life but I hope to teach her something valuable through the Lord and Jesus Christ. Holy Spirit guides me to the lessons we review.

I truly have compassion for parents these days. It’s can’t be easy. Especially when so much time is spent at a school, teaching them who knows what. Based off of some NWO agenda that Satan drafted up.

I was lucky that I graduated high school in the 90s, I was the last generation to benefit from arts and music in public schools. I learned how to play guitar when I was 15 so I guess I did learn something worthwhile after all. Took me to write this post out to recall that.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
It's time parents take responsibility of their own kids, if your not satisfied with the school system, than home school or private school.

Public school is just government day care.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Jun 14, 2021
It's time parents take responsibility of their own kids, if your not satisfied with the school system, than home school or private school.

Public school is just government day care.
yeah imagine my frustration as a student in high school, and switching schools is out of the question

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Schools are teaching evolution to students as a dogmatic truth. In my personal experience they start to directly teach it in the 6th grade where they begin to teach radiocarbon dating and "millions and millions of years". Most of the lies they teach to their students have been proven wrong for decades and yet they are still teaching it.

One example of the lies they are teaching is embryology. Its pretty much where they show drawings of different embryos from different animals and show you the similarities and tell you that this is evidence of a common ancestor. Little do the students know that the drawings are not accurate at all. The scientist who originally made them over exaggerated certain attributes of the different embryos. For instance tail length, head size, and they added gills to all of the embryos.

The scientist who started all of this was named Earnest Haeckel. He once stated that "Politics is applied biology". The Nazis used this and some of his justifications for racism and social Darwinism.

If you didn't catch on earlier I said that the schools provide DRAWINGS in text books. in 1997 another embryologist published actual photographs of what the actual embryos look like. although this topic is far out of date it is still being used to deceive young school students. I feel like this needs more attention.

I apologize if it is difficult to see but the top ones are the drawings showed in school text books and notes ,while the bottom ones are the actual images of the real thing
View attachment 229469

For more detailed information I encourage you all to visit this website
https://creation.com/haeckel-fraud-proven
Old news. There was a court case in the USA that decided that Creation theory was religious and so could not be taught in government schools. Evolution theory is obviously wrong and cannot be proven, so unscientific on both counts. But the world is Satan's plaything and Christians are too busy fighting each other to do anything much about the world. When I was in high school, creation was taught alongside evolution, so I had a choice which to believe. I was not born again, but I believed the Bible account and not evolution.

The information that skewers evolution is readily available. Not many people are prepared to challenge their own beliefs. Quite a few Christians believe in evolution, which is beyond my comprehension.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013

Billyd

May 8, 2014
I get angry with people who complain about their school's curriculum. Most haven't attended a PTA meeting, visited a classroom, attended a school board meeting, or even looked through their children's textbooks. Public schools are failing because parents are to involved with their own world to spend any time with their own children's actual education.

CRT has done one positive thing. It has got the attention of some lazy parents.

Mar 4, 2020
If people put their children in public schooling in the USA then they will probably get what they asked for: tax-payer funded institutions headed by elected government officials.

They determine the curriculum, indoctrination, and what sort of propaganda they'll use.

The other side of the coin of the 1st amendment is still the 1st amendment. Free speech contains speech one may find offensive or repulsive. It's impossible to have a "free speech for me, but not for thee" society without being authoritarian, but that's just what they're doing.

Mini-fascists were being reared up in public schooling for a long time; now they're adults. Neo-fascists are generally voting democrat or anything far left.

Problem is that free speech can be used to gradually supplant established norms, even to destructive ends, under the guise of civil rights. America's greatest strength is also its greatest weaknessess.

Home school your kids and control what they look at online or you could lose them.

Jul 20, 2021
They’ve been dumbing down Americans in school systems for years. I don’t think I learned anything truly worthwhile in school. Except how to get by with as little effort as possible.

How about teach kids finance? How to do a budget. How to interview for a job. I could list hundreds of examples of applicable knowledge that children need today. It really does take a village.

I do not have children, but my niece is nine years old. I started a Bible study for my family. It’s a small drop in her life but I hope to teach her something valuable through the Lord and Jesus Christ. Holy Spirit guides me to the lessons we review.

I truly have compassion for parents these days. It’s can’t be easy. Especially when so much time is spent at a school, teaching them who knows what. Based off of some NWO agenda that Satan drafted up.

I was lucky that I graduated high school in the 90s, I was the last generation to benefit from arts and music in public schools. I learned how to play guitar when I was 15 so I guess I did learn something worthwhile after all. Took me to write this post out to recall that.
My friend. School is not the only thing thats dumbing down society..music, the news, movies, TV, politicians, sports and propaganda. You name it. And the constant lies being perpetrated on us.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
actually if you not part of PTA you have no right to complain about it cos you didnt get off your butt to be involved with your childs schooling. Its there for a reason.

Huckleberry

Aug 25, 2013
The left won't tolerate any religion in public schools,
except their own state-funded religion of Evolution.
I tell my kids they have to learn it,
but they don't have to believe it.
It's actually good for them to learn it.
When a missionary goes into a land where
the religion is a pagan abomination,
he learns about that religion so he can refute it.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
It's nothing more than "child psychology" what you do is talk the parents into sitting up until ten,eleven or so every night helping their kids with their projects,math and such and use phrases like "helping your kids" and they wont ever realize they were homeschooling the whole time.

SomeDisciple

Jul 4, 2021
I remember when it started to feel like I was being brainwashed. I'm 36 now, but I can remember as early as third and fourth grade the tone of my history classes changed to paint the early Americans as bad people, and how America is still bad. The "party-switch" lie which I wasn't even gullible enough to believe when I was a child... there was no CRT in the curriculum, but even then the spirit behind it, even then, permeated our classrooms.

We were told "Latin is a useless language, nobody speaks it anymore!! Learn Spanish! There will be so many immigrants coming, you'll need it!" Meanwhile, science uses so much Latin, not learning it puts you at a disadvantage and most migrant workers from Mexico that I have met know at least some English if they aren't fluent. That's ignoring the fact that there isn't a super-significant amount of them in my state. I definitely don't have a problem with migrant workers, but why the lies?

I surprisingly didn't learn the details about evolution in school, but I learned "about" it. Were given info-bites about "scientific facts" to memorize rather than learning about how scientists come to their conclusions.

I could tell I was being spoon-fed lies. I didn't feel like a student. I felt like a guinea pig in a corrupt mental institution.

actually if you not part of PTA you have no right to complain about it cos you didnt get off your butt to be involved with your childs schooling. Its there for a reason.
Can you even be on PTA if you don't have kids in school? I'm not a parent, but I don't want kids being duped by nutty schoolteachers. I don't think I could conscionably send my own children, if I had any, to a US public school... it's just so warped.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
I remember when it started to feel like I was being brainwashed. I'm 36 now, but I can remember as early as third and fourth grade the tone of my history classes changed to paint the early Americans as bad people, and how America is still bad. The "party-switch" lie which I wasn't even gullible enough to believe when I was a child... there was no CRT in the curriculum, but even then the spirit behind it, even then, permeated our classrooms.

We were told "Latin is a useless language, nobody speaks it anymore!! Learn Spanish! There will be so many immigrants coming, you'll need it!" Meanwhile, science uses so much Latin, not learning it puts you at a disadvantage and most migrant workers from Mexico that I have met know at least some English if they aren't fluent. That's ignoring the fact that there isn't a super-significant amount of them in my state. I definitely don't have a problem with migrant workers, but why the lies?

I surprisingly didn't learn the details about evolution in school, but I learned "about" it. Were given info-bites about "scientific facts" to memorize rather than learning about how scientists come to their conclusions.

I could tell I was being spoon-fed lies. I didn't feel like a student. I felt like a guinea pig in a corrupt mental institution.

Can you even be on PTA if you don't have kids in school? I'm not a parent, but I don't want kids being duped by nutty schoolteachers. I don't think I could conscionably send my own children, if I had any, to a US public school... it's just so warped.
If you can't participate in the PTA, you can still be active in school board activities. Every American should be active there.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
I get angry with people who complain about their school's curriculum. Most haven't attended a PTA meeting, visited a classroom, attended a school board meeting, or even looked through their children's textbooks. Public schools are failing because parents are to involved with their own world to spend any time with their own children's actual education.

CRT has done one positive thing. It has got the attention of some lazy parents.

this is true.

way too many parents were more invested in what new netflix shows were coming on, and very little interest in what their kids were being taught in school..

Jun 14, 2021
i probably should have mentioned that i am not a parent but am a student. i feel like thats throwing some people off.