American Voting Process

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

KBond

Senior Member
Jun 5, 2013
662
21
18
Yesterday I voted for my state's governor. Unfortunately, the candidate I wanted to win came in last place. The candidate is a Christian and shares the Republican party's strong opposition to abortion. I feel certain many Christians would have voted for her if they knew more about her. On behalf of the next generation, I ask you to:
  • register to vote
  • vote in as many elections as possible
  • choose a party that represents your standpoint on abortion (I realize this is not the only issue, but it is the only one that ends almost 2,000 lives every day.)
  • visit the website on your voter notification card to learn what will be voted on that ballot
  • research candidates on sites like ballotpedia.org
We have the power to protect the lives of the next generation. I am not a very political person, and my own journey to becoming a frequent and informed voter has been a process. However, the transformation was born out of love for others and their future. Thanks for reading and God bless!