Americanized Thinking

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 21, 2017
I would like to suggest that a lot of us Christian Americans have been falsely thought to think that we can't live sin free lives. For example my pastor says "we cant be sinless, but we should sin less". And obviously I agree with that and I know I am a sinner saved by grace. But it's that kind of thinking that gives the devil a foothold. Its that kind of thinking that keeps us enslaved to the very thing God died to set us free from. Also there are various scriptures to support that we can indeed do all we can to live sin free lives. Such as God wont let us be tempted beyond what we can bear and will provide a way out. So if God says he will provide a way out, that he is able to make me stand, and that his Holy spirit within me is greater than he who is in than world. Then why do we keep THINKING that we won't be able to live sin free lives. Of course, maybe its just me maybe noone else has been taught to think this way. However, I suggest if you have you might want to join me in just thinking how Jesus thinks and not how the world or America thinks.

Stay Woke 🙏✌

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
I would like to suggest that a lot of us Christian Americans have been falsely thought to think that we can't live sin free lives. For example my pastor says "we cant be sinless, but we should sin less". And obviously I agree with that and I know I am a sinner saved by grace. But it's that kind of thinking that gives the devil a foothold. Its that kind of thinking that keeps us enslaved to the very thing God died to set us free from. Also there are various scriptures to support that we can indeed do all we can to live sin free lives. Such as God wont let us be tempted beyond what we can bear and will provide a way out. So if God says he will provide a way out, that he is able to make me stand, and that his Holy spirit within me is greater than he who is in than world. Then why do we keep THINKING that we won't be able to live sin free lives. Of course, maybe its just me maybe noone else has been taught to think this way. However, I suggest if you have you might want to join me in just thinking how Jesus thinks and not how the world or America thinks.

Stay Woke 🙏✌
I'd suggest you get this moved to the right forum. This is for making suggestions on how to improve the site, not tell everyone how biblically ignorant they are compared to you.
And stay woke? :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Moved here from Suggestions Forum.

Jun 21, 2017
I'd suggest you get this moved to the right forum. This is for making suggestions on how to improve the site, not tell everyone how biblically ignorant they are compared to you.
And stay woke? :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
In the kingdom of God kindness and compassion go hand in hand!