E
eternally-gratefull
Guest
Huh? So satan...causes SOME sin...but leaves the rest up to us?
Can satan have agents (children) who tempt people to sin?
What? So if I go out and murder someone Satan made me do it? Then why am I Held accountbale if it is satans fault.
Do you think Satan is omniscient dude? Because unless he is. He could not do what your trying to claim he does
Temptation comes from all placed. Stan can personally tempt us. His demonic army can tempt us. And our own flesh can tempt is with our with out satanic influence. But I have already provben this so it is a mute point/Is that possible?
Worldly desire is lust. Lust comes from temptation. Temptation comes from the devil and his children.
Ok. So ALL sin is caused by satan. Thanks (rolls eyes)
And you wonder why I could never come to your belief. This is just one of many reasons. I will remember this the next time one of my kids says satan made me do it
What one example? WHo is it? I assume it is satan or one of his demons. Satan can not temp me and you at the same time. He is not going to waste his time on an induvidual (except people like peter or Job. WHo can really damage his plans. He goes after groups of people. and organization (churches) who can harm his effort to keep the world away from Christ.You mean this Paul:
(1 Thessalonians 3:5) For this cause, when I could no longer forbear, I sent to know your faith, lest by some means the tempter have tempted you, and our labour be in vain.
Who is the tempter?
You give him way to much credit.
Paul made it clear. His flesh causes him to sin. He can be tempted. But it is his flesh which must succumb to all temptation. whether the temptation be demonic or fleshly.