An amazing reassuring dream of my father in his house happy and totally in control of enemies

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
I had a dream this morning of people trying to scheme against me even manipulating vulnerable individuals in their lawless activities. This included a lawless ill son who was wreaking havoc with my father's hard earned property, family and home.

My father was a good man, though very human, even a doctor who never lost his cool under duress. He once pulled his diving stalled airplane with us in it calmly to safety out of clouds flying into Whitehorse, Canada. I said, to my be mom's distress, "why did you wait so long to pull out of the dive" as we plunged towards the earth at Max speed alarms going off, guages red-lined. He just said calmly like pilots do:. "Well you gotta be careful- the wings can fail.". I said, "but it's got wing struts.". He said that wasn't enough in a high speed dive.

And he could be a bit cocky sometimes especially towards his clueless enemies like Joseph in the Bible who told his already jealous brothers before they threw him in a pit, "Hey, you guys, I had this dream where I loaded over you, and you bowed to me.". My father, probably not the best at peer relations, called his jealous co-workers, "Ah, they're just little people.". "don't worry about them." And his equally cocky teen son who said, "well, you gotta be careful when it's guppies against sharks!" Like Peter said: "ignore their threats." My father liked my view.

There is a picture of my father in front of my chair happy and laughing. In the dream, my parents were in their home, and my father confidently welcomed me, holding a picture. In the Bible it says somewhere about enemies who taunt, "we can get them for there is no God to rescue them.". The response is, "the Lord laughs at them; the daughter of Zion regards them with derision.". ( confidently laughing).

Also in the dream I reminded my enemies I had grown up in that house and what were they doing conspiring, and that they themselves were dishonestly breaking the law and it would backfire on them, as it always does in the Bible.

So, this was a prophetic dream for us as God's people to not be concerned about so-called powerful enemies.

When I woke up I remembered that Hillsong song that I played on guitar yesterday and sang: "in my father's house, there's a place for me, I'm a child of God"

And the old song "The battle belongs to the Lord." "When the powers of darkness come in like a flood, the battle belongs to the Lord;. Take courage my friend your redemption is near (as in rapture-res

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
I had a dream this morning of people trying to scheme against me even manipulating vulnerable individuals in their lawless activities. This included a lawless ill son who was wreaking havoc with my father's hard earned property, family and home.

My father was a good man, though very human, even a doctor who never lost his cool under duress. He once pulled his diving stalled airplane with us in it calmly to safety out of clouds flying into Whitehorse, Canada. I said, to my be mom's distress, "why did you wait so long to pull out of the dive" as we plunged towards the earth at Max speed alarms going off, guages red-lined. He just said calmly like pilots do:. "Well you gotta be careful- the wings can fail.". I said, "but it's got wing struts.". He said that wasn't enough in a high speed dive.

And he could be a bit cocky sometimes especially towards his clueless enemies like Joseph in the Bible who told his already jealous brothers before they threw him in a pit, "Hey, you guys, I had this dream where I loaded over you, and you bowed to me.". My father, probably not the best at peer relations, called his jealous co-workers, "Ah, they're just little people.". "don't worry about them." And his equally cocky teen son who said, "well, you gotta be careful when it's guppies against sharks!" Like Peter said: "ignore their threats." My father liked my view.

There is a picture of my father in front of my chair happy and laughing. In the dream, my parents were in their home, and my father confidently welcomed me, holding a picture. In the Bible it says somewhere about enemies who taunt, "we can get them for there is no God to rescue them.". The response is, "the Lord laughs at them; the daughter of Zion regards them with derision.". ( confidently laughing).

Also in the dream I reminded my enemies I had grown up in that house and what were they doing conspiring, and that they themselves were dishonestly breaking the law and it would backfire on them, as it always does in the Bible.

So, this was a prophetic dream for us as God's people to not be concerned about so-called powerful enemies.

When I woke up I remembered that Hillsong song that I played on guitar yesterday and sang: "in my father's house, there's a place for me, I'm a child of God"

And the old song "The battle belongs to the Lord." "When the powers of darkness come in like a flood, the battle belongs to the Lord;. Take courage my friend your redemption is near (as in rapture-res
Hello HeraldtheNews,

Interesting dream......... sounds like something to do with your inheritance and a warning to know the difference between the "guppies and the sharks." You're very intuitive - great discernment to not stumble over pride, rather you choose to walk in wisdom towards your enemies.

Colossians 4:5-6 King James Version (KJV)
5 Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time.
6 Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.

Also, whenever there is a struggle between two forces, look for who has authority................. in this case you have authority because it is your father's house and you are his son...... you have inheritance authority! I like that you have no fear but, stand your ground in your father's house.

The story of the plane diving, is a gentle reminder for us to trust our Father's timing because He knows what He is doing. He knows how to save us and deliver us from all harm.

Your father's picture is in front of your chair - you know how and love to focus on your father, just as we as children of God focus on our Heavenly Father. Also, your father carries a picture in his hands........ our Heavenly Father carries a picture of us too because we are His focus.

You are correct, God is with us and it is in His Name that we have power and authority over our enemies. No fear, we know who our Father is! :love:(y)

Beautiful dream! Thank you for sharing with all of us! :love:(y)

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
Thank you Lafftur- sorry I missed your post. My memory is not what it once was. And I had forgotten the dream. It was his total confidence that was amazing. Our Father in heaven has "got the picture!" I wish I had your faith!

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
You mentioned standing up to enemies fearlessly. A Christian sister said recently, when I had described some actions that could be described as reckless,

"Fearless is not the same as not being afraid.".

And there is the inspiring line in the movie, "First Knight:".
King Arthur to Lancelot:
"Lancelot, a man who fears nothing, loves nothing."

I am not fearless like that. I need a closer relationship with the Lord, but I am not without fear of God. Lack of enough fear of God led me to spiritual blindness, but recently I walked onto a beach and heard in the spirit clearly: "Jesus is the prince of peace."

I had become fixated like many people about end times and destruction, but the Lord said to James and John, "I have come to save life, not destroy it."

Revelation may even be mostly symbolic and spiritual, but spiritual warfare is also very real.

Judgment day is about repentance of sins, and turning to God, and Jesus as savior and Lord, from emotional apocalypse.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
I just wanted to add that things are miraculously better regarding the issues mentioned here. Family members are speaking again and working things out, turning to God, and trying to help one another survive and working together more.