An experiment: Listen to Your Blog Entries

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

IDEAtor

Senior Member
Aug 15, 2012
827
19
18
The Bible shows the power of God's Word and how "hearing" plays an important role.
Well, i wonder what forgotten blog entries might teach me today. My curiosity set in motion, I have decided to play them back through text-to-speech program...

I will update after each "listening."

Edit: Unbeknownst to me before, there is a 1000 word limit per entry. Therefore, I cannot post updates as intended. However, I will give a quick review...

I listened to 8 or 9 old entries. Here are 3 lessons learned by reading them:
1)I need to edit entries before submitting. Yikes!
2) I need to find a systematic way to enter more entries. (Being random is okay, but my inconsistency is a headache.)
3) Names I would have forgotten are remembered through this blog. Therefore, I need to A) Pray for those that I've met B) Ask God for guidance in Follow-ups C) Keep recording names and simple descriptions.

[Just for Fun "4)," practice being concise.] :P