1. I am part of a lost generation
2. and I refuse to believe that
3. I can change the world
4. I realize this might be a shock, but
5. "Happiness comes from within“
6. is a lie, and
7. “Money will make me happy“
8. So in 30 years I will tell my children
9. they are not the most important thing in my life.
10. My employer will know that
11. I have my priorities straight because
12. work
13. is more important than
14. family
15. I tell you this
16. Once upon a time
17. Families stayed together
18. but this will not be true in my era
19. this is a quick fix society
20. Experts tell me
21. 30 years from now, I will be celebrating the 10th anniversary of my divorce
22. I do not concede that
23. I will live in a country of my own making
24. in the future
25. Environmental destruction will be the norm
26. No longer can it be said that
27. My peers and I care about this earth
28. It will be evident that
29. My generation is apathetic and lethargic
30. It is foolish to presume that
31. There is Hope.
32. And all of this will come true unless we choose to reverse it.
REVERSE IT !
33. And all of this will come true unless we choose to reverse it.
34. There is Hope.
35. It is foolish to presume that
36. My generation is apathetic and lethargic
37. It will be evident that
38. My peers and I care about this earth
39. No longer can it be said that
40. Environmental destruction will be the norm
41. in the future
42. I will live in a country of my own making
43. I do not concede that
44. 30 years from now, I will be celebrating the 10th anniversary of my divorce
45. Experts tell me
46. this is a quick fix society
47. but this will not be true in my era
48. Families stayed together
49. Once upon a time
50. I tell you this
51. family
52. is more important than
53. work
54. I have my priorities straight because
55. My employer will know that
56. they are not the most important thing in my life.
57. So in 30 years I will tell my children
58. “Money will make me happy“
59. is a lie, and
60. "Happiness comes from within“
61. I realize this might be a shock, but
62. I can change the world
63. and I refuse to believe that
64. I am part of a lost generation
2. and I refuse to believe that
3. I can change the world
4. I realize this might be a shock, but
5. "Happiness comes from within“
6. is a lie, and
7. “Money will make me happy“
8. So in 30 years I will tell my children
9. they are not the most important thing in my life.
10. My employer will know that
11. I have my priorities straight because
12. work
13. is more important than
14. family
15. I tell you this
16. Once upon a time
17. Families stayed together
18. but this will not be true in my era
19. this is a quick fix society
20. Experts tell me
21. 30 years from now, I will be celebrating the 10th anniversary of my divorce
22. I do not concede that
23. I will live in a country of my own making
24. in the future
25. Environmental destruction will be the norm
26. No longer can it be said that
27. My peers and I care about this earth
28. It will be evident that
29. My generation is apathetic and lethargic
30. It is foolish to presume that
31. There is Hope.
32. And all of this will come true unless we choose to reverse it.
REVERSE IT !
33. And all of this will come true unless we choose to reverse it.
34. There is Hope.
35. It is foolish to presume that
36. My generation is apathetic and lethargic
37. It will be evident that
38. My peers and I care about this earth
39. No longer can it be said that
40. Environmental destruction will be the norm
41. in the future
42. I will live in a country of my own making
43. I do not concede that
44. 30 years from now, I will be celebrating the 10th anniversary of my divorce
45. Experts tell me
46. this is a quick fix society
47. but this will not be true in my era
48. Families stayed together
49. Once upon a time
50. I tell you this
51. family
52. is more important than
53. work
54. I have my priorities straight because
55. My employer will know that
56. they are not the most important thing in my life.
57. So in 30 years I will tell my children
58. “Money will make me happy“
59. is a lie, and
60. "Happiness comes from within“
61. I realize this might be a shock, but
62. I can change the world
63. and I refuse to believe that
64. I am part of a lost generation
Last edited: