God is good even when we're not. Shall not the God of the earth do right? Yes. He's good even if He consigned all to hell. He's good even if He consigned all to heaven. Yes He is just/fair to send ppl to hell who did not sin after the similitude of Adam. Remember, it was Adam that caused us to be born sinners. We aren't born good, or even neutral, but dead in sins and transgressions. Ppl don't sin and then become sinners, but sin because they are sinners. My pastor, who is NOT a Calvinist holds to this belief, too.I'm not disagreeing with you,I'm asking you,Is It just/fair to send ALL those who did not sin the way adam sinned,to hell?
Amen.GOD Is just.
You might say,JESUS died only for those whom HE would draw and those are the ones HE would not lose,but what about the question I ask,Is that just?
I didn't say it, the bible does. Yes He's just to do that. None deserved heaven and He came to save a MULTITUDE of hell-deserving sinners from their sins
He shall save His ppl from their sins.[Matthew 1:21]