An update on my Grandma

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mario1001

I posted on here about my Grandma Emilia who was admitted to the hospital for bleeding on her brain.She suffered a major stroke and was put in an induced coma for three days .She is now awake and talking a little but her right side seems to be paralyzed.Please keep praying for healing that she would regain the use of her right side and for my family that the LORD would continue to strengthen us .In Jesus Name Amen

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord please heal completely Grandma Emilia and restore her good health. Please bless, in Jesus Holy name, Amen!

J

JoDel

I posted on here about my Grandma Emilia who was admitted to the hospital for bleeding on her brain.She suffered a major stroke and was put in an induced coma for three days .She is now awake and talking a little but her right side seems to be paralyzed.Please keep praying for healing that she would regain the use of her right side and for my family that the LORD would continue to strengthen us .In Jesus Name Amen
Almighty God, I lift this family up to your throne of grace and mercy. I ask, Father, for Your Spirit to fill their hearts and minds with peace and to post guard at their door. I pray for Your healing hand to touch Your daughter, Emilia, whom You love so much. In every thing, Lord, and in every way... You are worthy of our Praise and thanksgiving. I thank You for hearing the prayers of Your children. In Jesus name~

Dec 16, 2012
Dear Lord; let Your Will be done for this situation. Please let this family provide physical therapy and be aware of natural resources that they can attain to help heal their loved Grandma. Please bring healing and peace to this person and all those involved. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen.

G

grif101

Good to hear she's awake. I'm praying for her AND you as you both go through this difficult time.
God bless you.