And Jesus shall wipe away your tears!

  • Thread starter Thread starter BurdenBarer4U
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BurdenBarer4U

Guest
Can you just imagine the feeling that you will have
when you finally make it home, and the Lord Jesus
will embrace you and wipe away all your tears!
I live and breath for this very moment that will
come to pass. for every one of us as his sons and daughters! All the trials, sorrow, pain and tears will be all worth it then as he wipes away our tears and says,
ENTER NOW INTO THE JOY'S OF THE LORD!


View attachment 93687
Oh what a Glorious Day that will be!
 
This is my favourite verse in the whole of the Bible. I live for that moment too! This blog is a blessing brother.
 
MadParrotWoman;bt12535 said:
This is my favourite verse in the whole of the Bible. I live for that moment too! This blog is a blessing brother.

Mine too... I've heard and memorized it since little. God bless!
 
MadParrotWoman;bt12535 said:
This is my favourite verse in the whole of the Bible. I live for that moment too! This blog is a blessing brother.
Thank You sister, God Bless You!