And So My Journey Begins @ Christian Chat!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter bassnotes
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

bassnotes

Guest
I am really enjoying the Christian Chat website. I think it's totally cool! I hope to make a lot of friends here. I am a pretty nice guy to get along with. I have had my struggles in life and I have had a lot of set backs. I have had horrible success with females as well!!!! But no matter how many setbacks I face I find a way to keep my life going positive and strong. I look at life like this... You are only here for a short time. Make the most of it. Because it can be taken away from you as early as today or tomorrow. Thank God that he created you. God created the universe as well. If you don't believe me, ask yourself this.... Why was this planet created so perfect and so beautiful? Why was everything on this planet created to support man? And something had to create the universe for it to exist in the first place. The only answer that you will find is that this planet was created by God. And God alone!!!!

Happy Trails!!!

bassnotes :)