And the books will be opened

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

cobalt1959

Feb 10, 2019
Well, when has any leader been of good moral character?
All U.S. leaders were amoral?

All of this simply takes the focus off of the actual subject. Explain to me how a person who claims to be a born-again Christian can possibly vote for a person who makes it very clear that they are amoral. What leaders do or not do "in secret" is meaningless because there is no way the average person could know about that behavior, so it is not germane to the subject at hand. It's a subjective judgment in the first place and smacks of conspiracy theory.

cobalt1959

Feb 10, 2019
Well, when has any leader been of good moral character?
We are not going to play the trading questions game. You made a very plain statement that voting for people was wrong because they were all evil. That means the onus is on you to demonstrate that your statement is true. I don't have to disprove the statement because I didn't make the statement.

U

UnderGrace

We are not going to play the trading questions game. You made a very plain statement that voting for people was wrong because they were all evil. That means the onus is on you to demonstrate that your statement is true. I don't have to disprove the statement because I didn't make the statement.
Just trying to know when does a person vote from your perspective?

U

UnderGrace

All U.S. leaders were amoral?

All of this simply takes the focus off of the actual subject. Explain to me how a person who claims to be a born-again Christian can possibly vote for a person who makes it very clear that they are amoral. What leaders do or not do "in secret" is meaningless because there is no way the average person could know about that behavior, so it is not germane to the subject at hand. It's a subjective judgment in the first place and smacks of conspiracy theory.
Not much is in secret anymore.
Fair enough. I am undecided on all of this, so we can leave it at that.