And the books will be opened

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
Looks like AOC will be implumed BigSmile.gif

Mar 23, 2016
Al Gore has been the biggest private consumer of electricity in the state of Tennessee for years.
Yep ... and he's been laughing all the way to the bank with all his "green" ("green" as in $$$, not "green" as in the lifestyle he insists everyone but himself needs to live).

7seasrekeyed

well the dems are certainly considering shutting up little miss muslim anti-Semitic

wonder if Nancy is still so pleased with her manipulations and machinations to get what she thought she wanted

kinda old to chew all that tough young meat

I did enjoy what Dianne had to say though :LOL:

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
What efforts have you made in your own life to "go back the the cart and horse" in honor of your saint's new green deal?
I disconnected four spark plug leads on me V8 and put a smaller pulley on't supercharger.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
When I can no longer climb into me Jag I'll get me a Tesla.

With the Site C hydro-electric dam soon to be finished BC will be awash with cheap green power - and we will be running massive fans to blow all the coal smoke from the US back your ways laff.gif

A

AuntieAnt

It's probably a good move to say a prayer before telling a bunch of lies - could avert lightening strike.

Then, maybe not. View attachment 195446
You are as offensive as that so-called comedian Kathy Griffin with her horrible depiction of our president. What the heck is the matter with you that you have to continue attacking the United States and its leader?

S

SpoonJuly

Your "saint" is just like everyone else involved in politics:

Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and her chief of staff Saikat Chakrabarti obtained majority control of Justice Democrats PAC in December 2017, according to archived copies of the group’s website, and the two appear to retain their control of the group, according to corporate filings obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation. If the Federal Election Commission (FEC) finds that the New York Democrat’s campaign operated in affiliation with the PAC, which had raised more than $1.8 million before her June 2018 primary, it would open them up to “massive reporting violations, probably at least some illegal contribution violations exceeding the lawful limits,” former FEC commissioner Brad Smith said.
Ocasio-Cortez never disclosed to the FEC that she and Chakrabarti, who served as her campaign chair, controlled the PAC while it was simultaneously supporting her primary campaign, and former FEC commissioners say the arrangement could lead to multiple campaign finance violations. The group backed 12 Democrats during the 2018 midterms, but Ocasio-Cortez was the only one of those to win her general election.
“If the facts as alleged are true, and a candidate had control over a PAC that was working to get that candidate elected, then that candidate is potentially in very big trouble and may have engaged in multiple violations of federal campaign finance law, including receiving excessive contributions,” former Republican FEC commissioner Hans von Spakovsky told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

Oh wait ... there's more (bold mine):

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's top aide illegally funneled campaign donations to two companies he owned, according to a complaint filed Monday with the Federal Elections Commission.
Saikat Chakrabarti set up Brand New Congress PAC to collect and bundle donations for newbie politicians including Ms. Ocasio-Cortez. He then diverted more than $1 million to two of his companies that did campaign work, skirting reporting requirements, said the complaint by the National Legal and Policy Center.
“These are not minor or technical violations. We are talking about real money here,” said Tom Anderson, director of NLPC’s Government Integrity Project. “In all my years of studying FEC reports, I’ve never seen a more ambitious operation to circumvent reporting requirements.”
He added that Ms. Ocasio-Cortez, New York Democrat, “has been quite vocal in condemning so-called dark money, but her own campaign went to great lengths to avoid the sunlight of disclosure.

... and more:

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., recently moved into a luxury apartment complex in Washington, D.C. that does not offer the affordable housing units that were a key plank in the New York congresswoman’s campaign platform.
But Ocasio-Cortez’s new building — built by leading D.C. developer WC Smith — is part of a luxury complex whose owners specifically do not offer affordable units under Washington, D.C.’s Affordable Dwelling Units program.
Ocasio-Cortez, commonly referred to as "AOC," repeatedly criticized luxury real estate developers during her campaign, claiming that their buildings hiked up rent prices and pushed low-income residents out of their neighborhoods.

The actions of your "saint" speak louder than words. It appears your "saint" is just like everyone else in Washington.

And for what it's worth, there is no one in Washington representing me ... on either side of the aisle. I'm not shocked by that knowledge. God already told me the world would be like this. That's why my hope is in Him and in His provision for me (which is found in the Lord Jesus Christ, in case you're interested).

Jeremiah 17:5-8 Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD. For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited. Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.
Well, she is a fast learner!
Worked the system for profit even before she took office.
Will probably leave office a multi-millionaire.

Throughthedome

Jun 7, 2016
I think we really aught to start helping our fellow Christians. There are many Christians that only have the appearance of being content, but deep on the inside is a person who is suffering, who doesn't want to show what they are going through. How can we as Christians help other people, if we ourselves are not well? When we go to church this weekend, we need to really engage our brothers and sisters. Not just the usual smile and nod. Maybe you've been doing that for years, and the brother that does it back to you has been miserable for years. Talk to them. Really engage them. And if it is the Lord's will, put your hands on them and pray for them. You just might break them free of what has had them in bondage for years.

Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do. 1 Thessalonians 5:11

Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend. Proverbs 27:17

But most of all do the Lord's will for your life while you are here. There is a heaven waiting for us, and a hell to avoid. Love Jesus, and seek his face constantly, to be in his presence always, and you will be in God's love forever.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
That's the problem with the PACs - too much money

Pres. Obama warned you lot about "Citizens United" and big money talking over US politics.

U

UnderGrace

Pres. Obama warned you lot about "Citizens United" and big money talking over US politics.
Not really
too much money
And Obama should have warned us about himself that would have been the honest thing to do.

Mar 23, 2016
do you really believe Citizens United brought on the "big money" issue ... and there was no "big money" before the decision??? :rolleyes:

politicians (your "saint" included) will always take "big money" without compunction.

7seasrekeyed

and guess who's standing by Rep. Omar?

shocker ...
perhaps the "favor' will be returned if the developing story concerning finances has solid ground

you get the impression these 'new comers' believe they can do anything

which leads to carelessness on their part

Mar 23, 2016
you get the impression these 'new comers' believe they can do anything
Makes me wonder what fluff they're filled with before the win ... before they hit the wall of reality when they wind up in the spotlight ... no longer shielded by their handlers.

K

kaylagrl

A short prayer before he took the elevator down? That passage certainly is filled with connotations...

IDK I pray every time I get on an elevator or escalator,those things scare me. Seen to many horror movies I guess.

K

kaylagrl

Pres. Obama warned... rofl thanks I needed a laugh today.