andrew wommack

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

2Cor41718

Mar 18, 2022
Yes, I have heard of Andrew Wommack. Im actually a student at his bible college. This is a fantastic place to develop a balance between grace and faith based on what the Bible says about both. I was told For many years to stay away from him. Because he is dangerous and a false teacher. All that being said my Spiritual walk with God has been transformed over the last year at Charis Bible College.

Edify

Jan 27, 2021
Yes, I have heard of Andrew Wommack. Im actually a student at his bible college. This is a fantastic place to develop a balance between grace and faith based on what the Bible says about both. I was told For many years to stay away from him. Because he is dangerous and a false teacher. All that being said my Spiritual walk with God has been transformed over the last year at Charis Bible College.
You need to question those things you've learned because Womack is a false preacher/prophet/teacher.
One only needs to search his name & put "false" behind it to find PAGES of sites stating this.

Aaron56

Jul 12, 2021
Behold a miracle: A seven year old thread resurrected from the dead!

C

ChristianTonyB

It is an old thread, but isn’t he still out there preaching prosperity message tripe, mixing in with it the odd spiritual truth to deceive the weak and ignorant? He is a classical wolf dressed in sheepskin clothing, a false prophet leading many astray.

2Cor41718

Mar 18, 2022
You need to question those things you've learned because Womack is a false preacher/prophet/teacher.
One only needs to search his name & put "false" behind it to find PAGES of sites stating this.
Hi There.
I believed he was a false teacher for many years. Because that is what I was taught. I have sense experienced a transformed life through what he teaches. Most important he has taught how to read the Bible, pray and worship God. I have experienced a transformed life. May God richly bless you.

C

ChristianTonyB

Jesus loves you bro. Please don’t contact me again. Pray for me if you are concerned about me.

i have a fantastic testimony and a changed life!
He is not meaning to victimise you. He is merely saying that he disagrees with a lot of what AM teaches. It's possible that the college you attend has a more wholesome theology than its founder, that can happen. Let the Holy Spirit guide you, listen to His voice, not man.

C

ChristianTonyB

He is not meaning to victimise you. He is merely saying that he disagrees with a lot of what AM teaches. It's possible that the college you attend has a more wholesome theology than its founder, that can happen. Let the Holy Spirit guide you, listen to His voice, not man.
Sorry, I meant 'what AW' teaches!

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
Hi There.
I believed he was a false teacher for many years. Because that is what I was taught. I have sense experienced a transformed life through what he teaches. Most important he has taught how to read the Bible, pray and worship God. I have experienced a transformed life. May God richly bless you.
Depends on what you mean by a "transformed life." A transformed life (aka cosmetic surgery) can be had by any number of self-help practices, which is essentially what Wommack teaches, Christian self-help. The Christian must be born again, not transformed.

"No one who has been born of God practices sin, because His seed abides in him; and he cannot keep on sinning, because he has been born of God."—1 John 3:9

2Cor41718

Mar 18, 2022
Depends on what you mean by a "transformed life." A transformed life (aka cosmetic surgery) can be had by any number of self-help practices, which is essentially what Wommack teaches, Christian self-help. The Christian must be born again, not transformed.

"No one who has been born of God practices sin, because His seed abides in him; and he cannot keep on sinning, because he has been born of God."—1 John 3:9
all

I couldn’t agree with you more. The foundation to all deep rooted change is in our hearts. The Bible has a lot to say about changing our heart and the way we think. Meditating on the Word daily is so important to a changed life. Change never comes from the outside in. Proverbs 4:20 thru the end of the chapter is one example of many.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
The foundation to all deep rooted change is in our hearts. The Bible has a lot to say about changing our heart and the way we think. Meditating on the Word daily is so important to a changed life. Change never comes from the outside in.
It actually does come from the outside in. "Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of Christ." We hear the gospel of Christ first then believe it. Our salvation comes from an actual event that transpired in a real place in history and was performed by the flesh and blood man, Jesus. What you're being fed by Wommack is new age and gnostic rubbish.

I'm not finding fault with you personally but with Wommack for leading people astray. Yes the Bible says a lot about a changed heart but Wommack and others like him twist the scriptures to make them say what they don't really mean; or they leave important things out that don't conform to their false teaching.

2Cor41718

Mar 18, 2022
It actually does come from the outside in. "Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of Christ." We hear the gospel of Christ first then believe it. Our salvation comes from an actual event that transpired in a real place in history and was performed by the flesh and blood man, Jesus. What you're being fed by Wommack is new age and gnostic rubbish.

I'm not finding fault with you personally but with Wommack for leading people astray. Yes the Bible says a lot about a changed heart but Wommack and others like him twist the scriptures to make them say what they don't really mean; or they leave important things out that don't conform to their false teaching.
I believed him to be a false teacher for 20 years. I was told to stay away from him. But now have first hand experience and a transformed life. Hear say is dangerous. Perhaps you are doing what I did for years. Parroting what some else has taught you.

I have also been healed of fibromyalgia. Was told this is incurable by the medical profession. Dropped six prescription supposed to be on for life.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
I believed him to be a false teacher for 20 years. I was told to stay away from him. But now have first hand experience and a transformed life. Hear say is dangerous. Perhaps you are doing what I did for years. Parroting what some else has taught you.

I have also been healed of fibromyalgia. Was told this is incurable by the medical profession. Dropped six prescription supposed to be on for life.
I see you've drunk the Kool-Aid, so if that's the way you want to go I wish you well.

2Cor41718

Mar 18, 2022
More no needs to be said. Expect I was cured of an incurable disease, stopped taking six prescription drugs I was supposed to be on for life. Including 120 pain pills a month, depression meds, steroid creams and more. Not to mention regular peace and joy in my life. Have a great weekend 😀
Wommack is word of faith. Nothing more needs saying really.
s

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
Justin Peters has just put out an excellent video on Andrew Wommack and Charis Bible College. The whole thing is great, but of special interest is their claim of raising a baby from the dead. It starts at 40:31.

These people are just liars, plain and simple. If you want to know who are the false teachers and false prophets of the last days, prophesied of scripture, you're looking at them—at least some of them.

2Cor41718

Mar 18, 2022
Justin Peters has just put out an excellent video on Andrew Wommack and Charis Bible College. The whole thing is great, but of special interest is their claim of raising a baby from the dead. It starts at 40:31.

These people are just liars, plain and simple. If you want to know who are the false teachers and false prophets of the last days, prophesied of scripture, you're looking at them—at least some of them.

The baby that was raised from the dead is on recorded Live footage. God still heals today, believe it on not. I was actually healed of Fibromyalgia (this supposed to be incurable says the medical profession) and dropped six prescription drugs I was supposed to be on for life. I also personally know others who have been cured of “incurable diseases.”