Angels can procreate

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
the concept is carried on in shem Japheth and hams line of people that are rejected because they reject God
I believe you are suggesting that the line of Shem was accepted and those of Japheth and Ham were rejected. But that only PROVES that there is no bloodline for righteousness. Had that been the case all three sons of Noah would have been deemed righteous, since all had descended from Seth.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
well the line of Noah began with Adam and is Seth’s line , what I’m saying is cain was removed , blotted out of Gods people here but went and created his own people what I’m meaning to say about cain is that he was removed from Gods people here because he rebelled and killed cain after Hod told him he needed to do good and not evil to be accepted

“And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.

( cains world changes here he’s an outcast from Gods people )

And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand; when thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.

…... And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden. And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch. And unto Enoch was born Irad: and Irad begat Mehujael: and Mehujael begat Methusael: and Methusael begat Lamech……
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭4:10-18‬ ‭KJV‬‬

After this Seth replaces abel but cain is removed from the geneology of Gods people in scripture notice why I quoted this part it’s after cain kills abel and is exiled

“And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.

And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the LORD.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭4:25-26‬ ‭KJV‬‬

So my point about cain is he’s removed but is still in the earth having many children who aren’t Gods people cain represents all of the non believers in tbe world who are t going to be included , Seth’s line the Children of God represents Christian’s born anew in Christ back into Gods line of people ( the sons “ the children “ both male and female of God, like Seth’s line in the beginning

Cain is not mentioned after that point in the geneology like he’s blotted out of the geneology but is also still pro creating people who don’t know God and don’t belong to Gods group on earth

“This is the book of the generation of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth: and the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters: and all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died. And Seth lived an hundred and five years, and begat Enos: and Seth lived after he begat Enos eight hundred and seven years, and begat sons and daughters: and all the days of Seth were nine hundred and twelve years: and he died.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭5:1-8‬ ‭KJV‬‬

See before the flood you have already a wicked line of people established in the ot pattern in cain and his children and you have Gods line of people Seth’s line who replaced abel the accepted son of Adam for Gods line of people according to the flesh in the ot

later you have Noah and his three sons but remember Noah , is a son of Adam and descendant of seth so that same line is preserved through the flood , and also it Carrie’s to Abraham who was Noah’s descendant and Seth’s descendant. And adams descendant who was the son of God in the beginning

After all this is established in thefirst five chapters this appears

“There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭6:4‬ ‭KJV‬‬

at here are already two lines of humans one that belonged to God and called on his name ( the sons of God ) and the children of cain the exiled and castaway murderer and the two lines had intermingled causing a catastrophe of evil influence through Gods line of people in those days and resulted in this

“And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭6:5-8‬ ‭KJV‬‬

see adams son Seth , who’s descendant Noah is preserved through Noah and his sons so it’s still the same line from Adam To Seth ( cain is totally removed from the geneology )

So adam , Seth , Noah , Shem , abraham , David , Jesus …..

cain represents rebellion , just like Noah son ham rebelled and was cursed and his line yet shems line which leads to Abrahams blessing , and japeths line who represents gentiles included with shems line in the blessing so you have the world divided into thirds from Noah’s sons . one line like cains line represents a line of wickedness and rebellion and curses

Cain , Ham , the Canaanite’s , Egypt , Babylon , Persia Greece Rome ect those nations that rejected the true God but also conquered the world at times are represented by cains line in the beginning is all I’m saying about cain his actual line was cut out of gods people and perished in the floods

the concept is carried on in shem Japheth and hams line of people that are rejected becaue they reject God

Your giving a lot of Scriptures which is always good but ,,,, I'm not sure if you are others may be catching the way your wording your own explanation of the Scriptures your giving.

In your post you said about Cain and his people(offspring) "...but is also still pro creating people who don't know God and don't belong to Gods group on earth..." (direct quote of a portion from your post)...

Pro create means to bring forth offspring (same word used in the OP's title) https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/procreate and so this can only mean that unbelief in God or belonging to Gods group or not is based on a hereditary line. This can only mean that those who are of Seth's line,(tribe/genetics) are a part of Gods group. It also excludes the children that were born of the tribe of Cain from knowing God because of genetics. It also may be why the Seth/Cain explanation of the Sons of God is not excepted by some in that it shy's away from ethnicity being the explanation while opening the door to racism.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I believe you are suggesting that the line of Shem was accepted and those of Japheth and Ham were
rejected. But that only PROVES that there is no bloodline for righteousness. Had that been the case
all three sons of Noah would have been deemed righteous, since all had descended from Seth.
If bloodlines are so unimportant in your view, why is Jesus' genealogy given so much ink?

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
No, they are not human. The Scripture calls them the Nephilim, The Fallen ones.
You are free to believe as you like. I'm just still searching for the verse that endows angels with the ability to procreate with humans. Can you help me there?

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Yes, of course. But in reference to the subject.

This is a part of the reason it is written. Fulfilling the prophecy in Gen.3:15.
So how do you view the parable of the wheat and the tares.
I personally think the seed issue was dealt with in the increased births that accompanied the curses.

MessengerofTruth

Dec 21, 2022
You are free to believe as you like. I'm just still searching for the verse that endows angels with the ability to procreate with humans. Can you help me there?
All I can say is this is what the scripture plainly states that the Sons of GOD, angels (see Job 38:7) saw the daughters of men, humans....

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
All I can say is this is what the scripture plainly states that the Sons of GOD, angels (see Job 38:7) saw the daughters of men, humans....
You have added to Scripture, because it does NOT say what you claim there.

MessengerofTruth

Dec 21, 2022
So how do you view the parable of the wheat and the tares.
I personally think the seed issue was dealt with in the increased births that accompanied the curses.
Hmm...

I think there is nothing new under the sun. What has been done will be done again.

I believe that we are living in the days of Noah. One thing that defined those days was the corruption of the animals and man.

I believe this is happening right under our noses in the name of science.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
I understand the argument for it. I just don't find it convincing. I realize others do so I hope you don't take my attempts at humor as insensitivity.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Hmm...

I think there is nothing new under the sun. What has been done will be done again.

I believe that we are living in the days of Noah. One thing that defined those days was the corruption of the animals and man.

I believe this is happening right under our noses in the name of science.
I'm more on the optimistic end of things than most.