Using righteous judgement. You admitted you do not know the Biblical definition of sin as you avoided repeatedly a direct answer to my direct question.Another one judging me based on prejudicial lies.
Again, thank you for your time.
Using righteous judgement. You admitted you do not know the Biblical definition of sin as you avoided repeatedly a direct answer to my direct question.Another one judging me based on prejudicial lies.
That's not true, just because someone doesn't answer a question, it doesn't mean that that person doesn't know the answer. That's not logical. That doesn't make sense. There could be other reasons why the person didn't answer the question, as in this case; I didn't trust you. You seemed like you had ulterior motives, which it turns out that you did. You are being rude to dismiss me the way you are trying to.Using righteous judgement. You admitted you do not know the Biblical definition of sin as you avoided repeatedly a direct answer to my direct question.
Again, thank you for your time.
What if I didn't know what sin is? Would you judge me for that, too, or would you be a good Christian and help me to understand what you believe sin to be?Using righteous judgement. You admitted you do not know the Biblical definition of sin as you avoided repeatedly a direct answer to my direct question.
Again, thank you for your time.
Have a nice day, ChristsChild, and God bless you.Using righteous judgement. You admitted you do not know the Biblical definition of sin as you avoided repeatedly a direct answer to my direct question.
Again, thank you for your time.
Same to you, too Magenta; have a nice day, and God bless you.Of course God allows sin to happen. Yes you conflate and are confused. Allowing sin to happen
is not the same as willing it to happen. You can't seem to get this through your skull. Since sin
happens, God allows it. If God did not allow sin to happen, sin could not and would not happen.
But you are blind to this salient fact. No point discussing it under those conditions. Bye.
You're joking. Right?Wow, what a temper. Be nice.
Wow, more drama. I love you guys, really. Why are you all so emotional? Can't you understand that people have the right to disagree with you? Live and let live, come on.You're joking. Right?
Magenta has been incredibly patient with you. She finally realized it's hopeless and gave up. And you say she has a temper? YOU tell HER to be nice?
Like... Really?!
I think he's here to be a trouble maker. Not an asset.You're joking. Right?
Magenta has been incredibly patient with you. She finally realized it's hopeless and gave up. And you say she has a temper? YOU tell HER to be nice?
Like... Really?!
I mean... Yeah, the balance of probability is in favor of this theory. But I'm trying to give the guy every chance.I think he's here to be a trouble maker. Not an asset.
That's a false statement. I'm not causing any trouble. Be careful what you say, ChristsChild. Wow, some people.I think he's here to be a trouble maker. Not an asset.
No hostility, honest. Just disgust. They wasted so much time on you. When they realized you are just trying to cause trouble, they went off to do other stuff.That's a false statement. I'm not causing any trouble. Be careful what you say, ChristsChild. Wow, some people.I feel your hostility.
You people can't handle civil discussion and debate. Such hostility and lies.No hostility, honest. Just disgust. They wasted so much time on you. When they realized you are just trying to cause trouble, they went off to do other stuff.
Personally I'm amazed it took them this long. You lost ME at cat demons.![]()
The goat who produced the milk I am drinking right now would be shocked to know she is either an angel or a demon.You people can't handle civil discussion and debate. Such hostility and lies.Wow.
Cats are demons, really. All animals are angels. Some are good angels and some are demon angels. It's a fact.
Honestly, I don't know if goats are demons or good angels. I think they're demons, though. Think of the parable of sheep and goats.The goat who produced the milk I am drinking right now would be shocked to know she is either an angel or a demon.
Actually she would be neither. She'd just push her head against me and beg for another mimosa leaf. For some reason goats love those.
Gasp! The goat will be devastated! Such a sweet girl, finding out she is probably a demon! She'll be...Honestly, I don't know if goats are demons or good angels. I think they're demons, though. Think of the parable of sheep and goats.
Ouch, Lynx. That hurt.Gasp! The goat will be devastated! Such a sweet girl, finding out she is probably a demon! She'll be...
Actually scratch that. Why should she care what some random nut on a forum thinks of her?![]()
Wow, more drama. I love you guys, really. Why are you all so emotional? Can't you understand that people have the right to disagree with you? Live and let live, come on.I'm not joking. I don't joke around like some people on this forum do. You guys need more tolerance. Wow.
Some people get strange ideas about how Christians should react.Ouch, Lynx. That hurt.You're so insulting and rude.
It seems like there's some people on this forum that just like to bash people and you happen to be one of them.
Animals are angels. It's not ridiculous. Don't be so ignorant. It's not nonsense, just have an open mind.Some people get strange ideas about how Christians should react.
If you come out with ridiculous things, you must expect ridicule. All animals are either angels or demons? How can that not be considered ridiculous?
People are always telling Christians how they should act, and remonstrating when Christians act in a way they do not think is right for Christians. But Christians are people too, and can get quite fed up with nonsense just like anyone else.
If I kept my mind that open, my brain would fall out.Animals are angels. It's not ridiculous. Don't be so ignorant. It's not nonsense, just have an open mind.