Angels

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
Am going to try to post two pics of an angel that my daughter in law took this morning. This is in Virginia.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Am going to try to post two pics of an angel that my daughter in law took this morning. This is in Virginia.
That could also be a cloud formation or some kind of contrails. Angels generally appear to people one-on-one.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
i send a picture of the sky to my wife every morning, to let her know i've made it to work, and to just kind of share the same view i see with her.

it never occurred to me i was looking at angels

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
A wonderful sentiment and picture, no negativity from here, thank you for the post.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
There’s a wonderful story behind this. So sorry I didn’t get back to this sooner.

I myself would not call this an angel. But, this was taken as I said by my daughter in law. She has just recently become a Christian, and if I told you what occurred in her past, you would understand how amazing this picture is to our whole family.

To me it’s a sign for her of the love of Jesus. She was worshipping when this appeared overhead. It is in the form of what we can call an angel, but to her it is the presence of one. Perhaps it is, we can’t say for sure. Nevertheless, it’s from God to her. I’m fully of that belief.

You guys that made the negative comments.....perhaps this might make you pause before you do so again and seek to find out the why of these things.

Jesus does love us individually enough to do something special and show us His love. Maybe signs are missed by negativity?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Thank you kindly friend and blessing to you and yours in Jesus name. We are to be conformed to the image of the Son through our life, and He will grow us as much and as quickly as we will be grown.
May I recommend the ministry of Curry Blake at John G. Lake ministry? JGLM.org, station manager at KSKB Christian radio, in Brooklyn, Iowa introduced me to the ministry and it has been life changing, also Brian Fenimore at Plumblinem.org, where I first learned how He is speaking to us all the time, we just don't perceive it, once we perceive Him, we can take of and let the indwelling Christ out for the world to see, and be His hands and feet, He works through us.
Thank you again, many here walk in this knowledge and truth, it is great to be here among genuine believers and minister to those who are still holding to an outward form, denying His power, Just as Jesus said we would see in this age.
Better we be the ones who do exploits as we are required by Jesus, "heal the sick, raise the dead, cast out demons,...." that was a command, we are required.
You are a great witness, Stones of Fire, I give thanks to know you.
Here is an exert from JGLM in Doncaster Australia where they taught the Divine Healing Training, Ruby may be aware of and be edified from this teaching as well. I have copied this part way through session 2 and at 30 minutes he tells his testimony, please see if it resonates in your spirit, to the glory of the Father, in Jesus name.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
I have listened to Curry Blake several times and he is a great teacher of faith. I agree. For him to take over John G. Lake ministries, he would have to be unique. But, we all have a tribe, amen? 😇.

Right now I follow and support Prophet Charlie Shamp, and wife Brynn. They just moved to Moravian Falls, NC and will be having a school of ministry there. But, will listen to your video. We can glean from all who walk as Jesus walked. Thank you! And thank you for your kind words. Is rare here for me. Lol

God bless you greatly and grant you the desires of your heart!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
There’s a wonderful story behind this. So sorry I didn’t get back to this sooner.

I myself would not call this an angel. But, this was taken as I said by my daughter in law. She has just recently become a Christian, and if I told you what occurred in her past, you would understand how amazing this picture is to our whole family.

To me it’s a sign for her of the love of Jesus. She was worshipping when this appeared overhead. It is in the form of what we can call an angel, but to her it is the presence of one. Perhaps it is, we can’t say for sure. Nevertheless, it’s from God to her. I’m fully of that belief.

You guys that made the negative comments.....perhaps this might make you pause before you do so again and seek to find out the why of these things.

Jesus does love us individually enough to do something special and show us His love. Maybe signs are missed by negativity?
Now that makes sense as I've seen signs in the heavens. Thank you for explaining!

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013

thank you for the explanation -- you can understand am sure i was not trying to berate anyone, but to be wise: if we were to accept everything everyone says we would be 'tossed to and from by every wind' -- i intuited that this meant more to the photographer than what the photograph reveals, else you, yourself, would not have posted it - and rather than be crass, i tried to make a bit of a joke in hopes to both bring a smile and to communicate that i myself 'wasn't able to see what the emperor was wearing' har, har ;)

i have taken tens of thousands of photographs in my life, easily, and i have found that the sort of thing you are describing - rather, your daughter in law was describing - is pretty much impossible to photograph. and that is well, because those things are recorded in an entirely different format than physical film, just as they are seen not with physical eyes but spiritual ones. there will be a day when we will sit together, you & i and your daughter in law, and we will see as she saw, and we will understand as she understood. :)

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
"Maybe signs are missed by negativity?"

Yep, focused on self, not taking everything to the Lord first before making a comment based on carnal christian thinking. Most Christians are sense ruled, few have yet renewed the mind to see through the lens of the Father, we are required to do so, the story has a sweetness telling of her love and awe toward G-d.
Thank you again for sharing.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
thank you for the explanation -- you can understand am sure i was not trying to berate anyone, but to be wise: if we were to accept everything everyone says we would be 'tossed to and from by every wind' -- i intuited that this meant more to the photographer than what the photograph reveals, else you, yourself, would not have posted it - and rather than be crass, i tried to make a bit of a joke in hopes to both bring a smile and to communicate that i myself 'wasn't able to see what the emperor was wearing' har, har ;)

i have taken tens of thousands of photographs in my life, easily, and i have found that the sort of thing you are describing - rather, your daughter in law was describing - is pretty much impossible to photograph. and that is well, because those things are recorded in an entirely different format than physical film, just as they are seen not with physical eyes but spiritual ones. there will be a day when we will sit together, you & i and your daughter in law, and we will see as she saw, and we will understand as she understood. :)
It’s no problem PH. I was so frustrated trying to get the pics posted or I would of included the story behind it from the beginning.

However, look at this...

Mat 24:30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all 'the tribes of the land will mourn' when they see 'the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven' with power and great glory.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
It’s no problem PH. I was so frustrated trying to get the pics posted or I would of included the story behind it from the beginning.

photos directly from my camera are too big to post -- i save copies that are ~ 1440x1280, which is like 1/4 of the native resolution

just a thought, it might have been your problem?

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
photos directly from my camera are too big to post -- i save copies that are ~ 1440x1280, which is like 1/4 of the native resolution

just a thought, it might have been your problem?
This was from my email. I ended up just making a copy and then pasteing.

Will remember the size though, thank you. I need a camera for dummies book. ☺️

Aug 2, 2009

I have noticed many times in my own life that God seems to like sending signs that only the one receiving it will understand. I saw an angel in the clouds once too and was so amazed by it and took a picture but when I showed it around, no one saw what i saw.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Isn't that the profound truth of how He works!?!
Thank you for posting, Recently I heard a teaching that resonated in my heart of how two can be sitting together watching an event,
one will have a strong visitation from Him to his very core, the one sitting beside will wonder what the score of the game is!
He loves us all and at the same time VERY individually.
Thank you and bless you.

Mar 21, 2019
I don't think the comments were negative. They were just questioning why what you posted, and what you had said you would post, were different. Words have meaning.