Angry, frustrated and losing faith

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

zeroturbulence

Senior Member
Aug 2, 2009
25,345
4,969
113
[h=2]I almost never ask anyone to pray for me, but I think maybe this time I need it. I feel like there's just no reason or hope left in this life. I don't know why God doesn't just take me home. I'm ruined, my life is ruined and I don't even want to face people anymore. I just want to disappear.[/h]
 
It is difficult to pray for you if you are not specific about your need. Also, no problem is too big for God. The reason He has not taken you home yet is because He is not done with you. Only you are done with you. Tell me what you want me to pray about and if it is acceptable. I will pray for you immediately.
 
I'll pray for my pal Gabe today, and hopefully have something to say in PM by tonight. You're loved, even if you can't feel it.
 
I know what it feels like to be in this position Gabe. Although it may not seem like it now, God can and will use this for His glory; for all things work together for the good to them that love God. In these times of sorrow and pain God is working to draw us closer to Him.

If you want to talk about what exactly it is that you are going through, I'll be happy to listen and provide whatever exhortation and encouragement I can. Feel free to message me anytime.
 
I will pray for you and if you ever need someone to talk to please inbox me.
 
I know you wrote this a while ago. But you sound good in your current posts and what ever trial you are going through you have kept it to yourself or I have not run across what is going on with you.

You are a blessing to us and I for one love your humor and I know tourist does too.
 
Thanks Darlene. I was at a low point then and a lot has changed since. I still have a long way to go, and I'm still very vulnerable to feeling that way sometimes but I'm on more solid ground now than I was then if that makes sense. (mostly has to do with money). Thanks so much for caring. You are a real sweetheart! :D Thank to tourist too.
 
A.F.L. Angry, frustrated and losing faith. I'm in that situation 3 days ago. Then I've decided, to die on that feelings immediately. They would never help me dwell on them, though they were like ghosts hunting and visiting me because I never visited them ever since. (Might be the Halloween!)

The sweetest revenge is to prove them wrong. Show them there is a God. He is alive. In Him we live and we survive. More than a survivor but a conqueror. Satan's allies are negative feelings. I pray for all of our protection. And for God's enemies: "Get behind us and never ever come back!!!