Anima Resonation (Soul resonations)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mybrokenlessthenthree
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mybrokenlessthenthree

Guest
I found this thought entering my mind,

I am of God, and resonate his light. Sometimes in life it is to easy to shine in the darkness. I live my life in a dark place but my light glows, not shines. Anyhow I feel called now to go to the soul called "light places" (church) and shine. "Life is easy when you shine in the dark, but go light up the light." Meaning it's easy for me to be seen as a christian in the world, but in the church? Am I seen? God's calling me to resonate. The thought of my soul just radiating God, is amazing...

'Challenge isn't going to church it's going into the world'
now the challenge for me isn't standing in the world it's standing in the church, I am young but I say this with a note of fear, I know the some of the truths of this word and I fear God. Therefore I will speak these truths agaisnt the church, because my fear is not in mean, but in my creator. I have been scared to say things about the bible and the church, but I can lead anyone lost person to salvation. So now I'm not only in the world, but I'm in the church, for how long? I do not know... this won't be a battle but a slaughter of righteousness. I fear this will be a mess... so I know what I'm praying about...
 
I kinda lost you. R u saying you want to share the word in the organized church? The church is way out of order on some issues and needs rebuking and correction but pleas be advised, you better have a lot of bible under your belt and the Spirit leading you. I hope I just helped you. Tell me where I'm missing your meaning if I am. God bless you.
 
I agree with Yet - but most of all be sure you love the church as Christ loves the church. He served with compassion and brought healing to many. He brings the message of forgiveness and grace. And tells us that in Him there is no condemnation. There might be things to learn and truths to glean, but he teaches us gently and always with love.