Animals fleeing Yellowstone

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Well-known member
Sep 14, 2020
51,615
10,760
113

Animals Fleeing Yellowstone, Volcanos Growing, and Weather Mods, Mysterious Videos 2025
 

Animals Fleeing Yellowstone, Volcanos Growing, and Weather Mods, Mysterious Videos 2025

mixed messages on this.

some outlets say it is really happening, some say it is, some say that happens from time to time, and is not unusal.
 
I won't be concerned until the water geysers start spouting lava.

We know that weather manipulation is common. Many times we see the creation and amplification of disasters.
 
mixed messages on this.

some outlets say it is really happening, some say it is, some say that happens from time to time, and is not unusal.
We know that animals can hear sounds prior to earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, so we know to pay attention when animals act strange.

At this point we should simply be alert.

However, if Yellowstone were to explode it would be absolutely catastrophic to the entire continental US. This is not simply a volcano.
 
  • Like
Reactions: gb9
We know that animals can hear sounds prior to earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, so we know to pay attention when animals act strange.

At this point we should simply be alert.

However, if Yellowstone were to explode it would be absolutely catastrophic to the entire continental US. This is not simply a volcano.

it would be nuclear winter for most of north america...
 
What will happen depends a lot on what we allow to happen, praying His protection, provision, restoration, blessing and favor over the U.S. continent in Jesus name.
:)(y):coffee:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Billyd and ZNP
What will happen depends a lot on what we allow to happen, praying His protection, provision, restoration, blessing and favor over the U.S. continent in Jesus name.
:)(y):coffee:
I have been praying the following prayer over US judges

Lord Jesus I come before the throne of grace, standing on the blood of Jesus Christ and bringing these petitions in the name of Jesus Christ. I ask that this prayer list be kept under the wings of the Lord, hidden from the enemy, within the hedge of protection. I pray that my computer’s address would be hidden under the blood of Jesus. I pray and decree that there will be no retaliation, backlash or interference by the enemy in any way known to God's existence because God exists everywhere made on me, my family, the Gideon ministry or my church as a result of these prayers.


Lord Jesus I come before you and pray that there would be no monitoring spirits placed on me from visiting the site for the Federal judge directories on the internet. I pray that any attempt to do that would be blocked, that any information or data they are keeping would be corrupted and the records would be sealed by the Lord Jesus Christ and impossible for anyone whether demon, spirit or person to open them without the approval of the Lord Jesus Christ. I also pray that this prayer list kept on Google drive be sealed in the blood of Jesus so that no one can open them without the approval of Jesus Christ, the king of kings. I also pray that the Christianchat.com forum would be kept under the blood of Jesus Christ, protected from retaliation and from monitoring spirits according to the Lord’s will and good pleasure.


Lord Jesus, I pray for each of the men and women below, that they would hear about the Love of Jesus. In the name of Jesus Christ I order the demons and the devil to be silent. I command that Satan stop communicating with these men and women supernaturally. I decree that any power of witchcraft in these men and women be broken until they come face to face with the gospel of Jesus Christ who is God incarnated just as Saul of Tarsus also came face to face with Jesus. They must see that Jesus lived a life as a man, that He came to save us from our sins, that He died in order to pay the price for our sins so that we might be redeemed and that He rose again from the dead. They must see that all authority and all power has been given to Jesus Christ and that He now is sitting on the throne. In the authority of Jesus Christ I command that their minds would be free and that once they have been confronted, face to face with the gospel, they will be able to make their own minds up. That includes being free from any influence of drugs and any other addictions used to bind these men and women. In the name of Jesus Christ I command that the devil cease giving these men and women drugs.


For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love and of a sound mind.


Lord Jesus I pray that these men and women be given a sound mind and not be held in fear as they hear the gospel of Jesus Christ. I also ask that they see that Christians have a spirit of power greater than any witchcraft power and a spirit of love greater than any threat of death or blackmail.


2 Timothy 2:1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; 2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.


Lord Jesus, I am praying according to Your will, You are the word of God, that you work in the hearts of these men and women so that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. The tribulation is coming and the persecution of the tribulation saints is coming. We know that just as Pharaoh wanted the midwives to kill the Israelite babies that Satan will want these judges to do the same to Christians during the tribulation. And so I bring my supplications on behalf of these judges that just like the midwives at the time of Pharaoh they would refuse to do this and would know the peace that passes all understanding. In the name of Jesus Christ, the king of kings and supreme potentate I ask this.

I decree that this prayer will apply to everyone on this Prayer List for United States District judges after reading the name of each man or woman.

All these many things I ask in the name of Jesus Christ, the king of kings. I pray that this list and all these prayers be sealed in the blood of Jesus. I also ask that any who would attempt to violate this decree be bound and kept in the pit awaiting trial. I pray that any attempt to retaliate for this prayer would return on the heads of those who would take vengeance. That they would be snared in the snares they lay and that they would fall into the pits they dig. Amen and Amen.


Heavenly Father, I pray that your name would be hallowed and that the name of your Son, Jesus Christ would be glorified. I pray that Satan’s kingdom would suffer a split as the foundations of unrighteousness crumble, crack and fall. Lord Jesus, I pray that your will would be done when you said a kingdom divided against itself cannot stand and a house divided against itself cannot stand. I ask that the gospel of Jesus Christ shining in the hearts of these men and women would cause the kingdom of darkness to fall and that the Kingdom of darkness would be brought into desolation. Lord Jesus, I pray that their children would be their judges. Lord Jesus we thank you that with You there is forgiveness that You might be feared. May the door be opened to these men and women to confess their sins, to repent and to be forgiven and come to experience the knowledge surpassing love of Christ. I also pray that they would bring forth fruits worthy of repentance.


Luke 12:3 Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.


Amen. Lord, I ask you to watch over your word to perform it. Anything spoken in the darkness to these District Judges should be heard in the light. That which was heard in the ear in closets by District judges shall be proclaimed upon the housetops. This is the decree of the Lord Jesus Christ and I stand on this word and appeal that this be fulfilled. Amen.


Lord Jesus I pray that you would not lead us into temptation but you would deliver us from evil. Do not allow the enemy to attempt to bring temptation to me, my family, the Gideon ministry, or Central church downtown as a form of retaliation. May they, like Satan when discussing Job, say “we can’t touch them, You have put a hedge of protection around them”.


All these many things we ask and pray in the name of Jesus Christ, the Lord of Lords and the King of Kings. He is the one to whom every knee must bow. Amen.
 
Awesome prayer, didn't miss a thing, but if you did, I enjoy praying in the Spirit as He knows better than I what I need to pray about, your prayer resonated in me as I agreed with you in Jesus name.
bless you brother:)(y)
 
  • Like
Reactions: ZNP

Massive Explosion Just Happened in Yellowstone: Three Giant Geyser Erupt Violently in Front Tourist
 
Thank you brother! I have seen mention of the planet alignments a while back are a possible precursor to these geologic events we are seeing today all over the world.
blessings
 
"Animals are not fleeing Yellowstone National Park; recent claims suggesting otherwise are false and based on misleading videos. Experts confirm that wildlife behavior is normal, and there is no evidence of an impending volcanic eruption prompting such an exodus."
https://travelnoire.com/yellowstone-animals-leaving-supervolcano-rumor
Yes, goes into detail about Dr. Reemy Deemy's plan to introduce spider monkey's into the park being put on hold. Now why would they do that?*

*Obvious satire