Anime is Evil & Democratic

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 23, 2015
I know a heck of a lot more about Pokemon than you do. And Blain knows much more than I. It may be a stumbling block for some people, but not for all. And it's certainly not part of a satanic plot. I suppose you think every American thing is blessed by God?
How do you know you know more? You keep digging your hole deeper. You really do speak with foolishness on your tongue kid.
You are quite entertaining.Ill give you that! LOL

S

strawberryrosebow

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
How do you know you know more? You keep digging your hole deeper. You really do speak with foolishness on your tongue kid.
You are quite entertaining.Ill give you that! LOL
Blondie this may be the time to shake the dust off your feet and walk away, being more mature means not feeding the fire.there is great wisdom in a silent tongue

Jun 23, 2015
Oh really? I bet you haven't even read or heard what the creator of the game had said in the interview.

Pokémon Creator Admits Games are Anti-Christian, Aimed Towards Satanists – Play4Real
BAM!!

SLAM DUNK SISTA!

God has been leading you to all kinds of truths. Doesnt that just humble you to know God is using YOU and doesnt it give you a desire to serve him and spread the news youve learned even moreso? God is so good to us isnt he? He LOVES US:)
Keep trusting in HIM and love him with all your heart,mind, and soul.
He will empower you to stand against the ignorant unlearned young people that come against you. It is loving to bring truth to the blind.
The truth will set them free.
Put the full armor on. Eph 6
May the Lord give you strength and courage to do his will. Amen

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
T

Taradacktell

Thank you for your post...Our God is so overwhelmingly awesome....
I am interested in how you texted your views...
I will have to really study up to be able to do the same...
;) but I like a challenge and admire your post thanks again ..shalom <><

T

Tintin

Thats all you got? LOL
Your just blowing hot air.
Prove it!
What's your problem? You always lend your opinion as if you're an expert in every field and then by your posts you show you know nothing about the topic at hand (this is one of those times). Frankly, it's rather annoying. Pointing a finger and shouting, "I told you. See anime is evil!" doesn't achieve anything. So stop it with the commentary on every single thing. You're not a paid commentator.

S

strawberryrosebow

T

Tintin

Yes, I remember that story. But let's think about it. A piece of cardboard isn't the real reason this went down. Clearly the boy had a serious mental illness, perhaps a very broken family and he lives in a fallen world. Much evil resides in the heart of fallen humanity. And Pokemon is addictive for some. But let's think about, anything if it goes unchecked can become dangerously addictive. So we need to be careful with everything. Don't blame the cardboard.

R

RachelBibleStudent

Oh really? I bet you haven't even read or heard what the creator of the game had said in the interview.

Pokémon Creator Admits Games are Anti-Christian, Aimed Towards Satanists – Play4Real
if you are truly serious about removing evil influences from your life...you can start with websites that post fake interview quotations...lying is satan's native tongue...

here is the -real- transcript of time's interview of satoshi tajiri...

The Ultimate Game Freak - TIME

note that the fake quotation from the 'play4real' article appears nowhere in the real interview...and in fact the fake quotation directly contradicts the real interview on the subject of violence in pokemon...

querying multiple search engines reveals that this fake quotation appears only in the 'play4real' article and on a handful of other sites that cite the article...including atheist sites using it to label christians as liars or gullible or stupid...a stereotype you are now feeding into...

in other words...this person is his own source...he made it all up... i am sure tintin will be interested to know that the author of the 'play4real' article is named 'jack' :D

now if you want to be delivered from this rabbit hole of deception you have fallen into...there are people on this site who can pray with you and direct you to some credible christian counseling...and maybe even help you learn to practice discernment...

at the very least you can stop believing everything you find on the internet...

R

RachelBibleStudent

Ya I read this but I have never heard of this site before so I can't say it''s reliable or not, now if I saw the actual interview then maybe yes but anyone can post such things online
see my previous post...the quotations in the article are pure fabrication...don't let these people trouble your conscience...

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
if you want to talk about stumbling blocks we are the main ones, we as Christians as parents as friends and as people kids meet and talk with we have more power than anything influencing them based on on this thread alone and seeing the remarks and comments made I think it's safe to say we are more of stumbling blocks to them than anything else. This is the testimony forum not the bdf if everyone wants to go to war with each other then can we take it to the bdf?

T

Tintin

Amen, Rachel! I see a direct correlation between people who believe this pap and people who believe in conspiracy theories. Very disturbing.

Jun 23, 2015
if you are truly serious about removing evil influences from your life...you can start with websites that post fake interview quotations...lying is satan's native tongue...

here is the -real- transcript of time's interview of satoshi tajiri...

The Ultimate Game Freak - TIME

note that the fake quotation from the 'play4real' article appears nowhere in the real interview...and in fact the fake quotation directly contradicts the real interview on the subject of violence in pokemon...

querying multiple search engines reveals that this fake quotation appears only in the 'play4real' article and on a handful of other sites that cite the article...including atheist sites using it to label christians as liars or gullible or stupid...a stereotype you are now feeding into...

in other words...this person is his own source...he made it all up... i am sure tintin will be interested to know that the author of the 'play4real' article is named 'jack' :D

now if you want to be delivered from this rabbit hole of deception you have fallen into...there are people on this site who can pray with you and direct you to some credible christian counseling...and maybe even help you learn to practice discernment...

at the very least you can stop believing everything you find on the internet...
Debunking the interview doesnt prove anything but debunking of the interview:rolleyes:
Anime is evil.
You really didnt prove what is important.. You should free yourself from your lofty mountain

T

Tintin

Debunking the interview doesnt prove anything but debunking of the interview:rolleyes:
Anime is evil.
You really didnt prove what is important.. You should free yourself from your lofty mountain
Grow up and stop using generalisations. Some anime is evil, but not all anime is evil. And it's not the medium itself that is the issue, it's that everything people touch is tainted by sin. So be discerning in everything. And don't miss the forest for the trees.

...Can only try and picture God shaking his head in sadness at the turn this and many other threads / forum posts on this site have made.

mochi

May 26, 2015
I know i'll be hated by saying this and you'll ask me to shut up and leave if i dont like it (i will! i will leave after this.. dont worry).. lol..

I think we all (include me) already say it loud our own opinion on this topic.. dont entertainment devil much more by arguing each other.. lets us agree to disagree..
Just remember that God will open the truth about pikachu or hk or others soon or later.. so, dont wasting our time on this.. we are brother and sister right? please dont keep arguing each other because of different point of view..
keep calm, drink hot chocolate milk, eat some cookies and God bless :)

(leaving the thread now.. lol)