anointed here

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Yes, I did :)

Here is one of the last ones I made (not a welcome message ;)):

Oh, but I like this one better :D

You're so talented 😭, and you use your talents to glorify God like.....God's done a good work in you. Very good

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Bruh magenta keeps getting cooler lol. I can't do anything that cool. I shall practice more:geek:
Thank you for your very kind words (y):)

I think you are a very wise and awesome young man!

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Welcome back with a better suited name bro.

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
with you jessica simpson lyrics

I can say anything crazy
I know you'll catch me right before I hit the ground

I never felt so beautiful

Now that I'm with you
With you
Now that I'm with you
You speak and it's like a song
And just like that all my walls come down
It's like a private joke just meant for us to know
I relate to you naturally

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
like, a default background you set on a powerpoint or something?
I collect what I call the elements from various websites that offer them for free for anyone to use for non-commercial projects. That means everything from the borders, frames, and backgrounds, as well as everything else: angels, birds, horses, butterflies... anything I like the look of that I think might work for me, which falls into a stylized representation... then I size them to proportionally fit within my creation, and make other adjustments to them, as they are added to whatever I am working on :) Though I have constructed my own borders ;)

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
I collect what I call the elements from various websites that offer them for free for anyone to use for non-commercial projects. That means everything from the borders, frames, and backgrounds, as well as everything else: angels, birds, horses, butterflies... anything I like the look of that I think might work for me, which falls into a stylized representation... then I size them to proportionally fit within my creation, and make other adjustments to them, as they are added to whatever I am working on :) Though I have constructed my own borders ;)
God anoint my head with oil, my cup shall overflow (Psalms 23)

danja

Nov 28, 2014
love this new nickname :) welcome back <3