S
Shadowwolg
Guest
ya know, some days ya just have to wonder what is the purpose of it all.... the struggles and whatnot, i am just venting to pardon me, ... but how does one keep looking for the good when so much bad happens... when one has this underlining sadness that just keeps reminding ya how hurt and sad one can be, yes, thinking positive is part of the answer, ... going to God is definitely a neccisity... but after getting up from reading scripture and praying an hour or so later, the sadness remains.... yes... i know the answer is to keep going to God... quite honestly ....nothing else works ..... I just wish that the sadness would go away... I am tired of pushing it aside, while I work... talking about it at counseling.... sharing it with friends.... I just want a hug and then move on..... ok... enough venting i have to go to work now...