S
Shadowwolg
Guest
its another day, and i need to praise God and ask Him for help.. It has been since Jan 6th since i have given in... this last week i have been tempted even more then usual..this is a common pattern with me... i do well for a while then the temptation is more then i resist.. i give in and the cycle goes on... this time i dont want to give in but i can feel my resistence getting low... the other night i even lost a good bit of sleep bc i had to get up and think on other things... but instead of thinking whoas me, i thanked God and asked Him to honor my decision bc i needed Gods strength for the day. so I thank God for this week of being able to not give in but I ask God for the motivation and the desire to cont. to overcome and succeed ...bc as many people have already said.. i already have the victory , I just have to tap into that victory....