I know I have a lot of enemies since I'm not afraid to speak out for the Gospel, as long as we as Christians try and do this without being abusive towards those who we may disagree with. However, I know that I have some pretty ruthless enemies who think they can get away with stalking me, some even getting paid to do so. Keep in mind that I have "friends in High places," including relatives in federal surveillance, who I forward anything suspicious regarding my safety to who are 40-year sophisticated veterans.
So the deluded, pablum-eating, incompetent, legalistic paper-pushing sociopathic middle-school 16th century academy dungeon-of-the-dead drop-outs, malicious, spinners of deception, treachery, dishonorable revenge, eager for misinformation, slander, underpaid tools of psycho's manipulation, supernatural interference, cosmic coincidental cunning clipped-on fake, sectioned-eight 2-star ghetto-generals of the galactically defeated coalition of losers,
should keep in mind that for those who are protected by God,
THE SPIN STOPS HERE:
View attachment 177563
The Lord has personally reassured me that my enemies, whoever they may be, and they are many, will never succeed. The Lord is my wingman; and I am His.
So-if you think you can defeat Him--
"Go ahead; Make my day."
View attachment 177564View attachment 177565View attachment 177566View attachment 177567View attachment 177568View attachment 177569
So the deluded, pablum-eating, incompetent, legalistic paper-pushing sociopathic middle-school 16th century academy dungeon-of-the-dead drop-outs, malicious, spinners of deception, treachery, dishonorable revenge, eager for misinformation, slander, underpaid tools of psycho's manipulation, supernatural interference, cosmic coincidental cunning clipped-on fake, sectioned-eight 2-star ghetto-generals of the galactically defeated coalition of losers,
should keep in mind that for those who are protected by God,
THE SPIN STOPS HERE:
View attachment 177563
The Lord has personally reassured me that my enemies, whoever they may be, and they are many, will never succeed. The Lord is my wingman; and I am His.
So-if you think you can defeat Him--
"Go ahead; Make my day."
View attachment 177564View attachment 177565View attachment 177566View attachment 177567View attachment 177568View attachment 177569