Another One Bites the Dust

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I've actually just thought of him as another stepping stone on the path. But he's going to get hit with things that would politically kill anyone else, and he's going to resurrect from that to win in 24.

And I can't help thinking I've heard that story/warning somewhere before...
Besides your musings that you are unable to keep in check, do you have anything else to go on? It seems to me the AntiChrist will be in Europe, it also seems to me he will be a young man, at least relative to Trump, and he will not be interested in women.

Personally I don't think it is beneficial to speculate. I heard a very compelling case made for Prince Charles years ago, then I heard a very compelling case for Obama, and I have heard a very compelling case for Emmanuel Macron. Obviously 2/3 of these is wrong and very possible 3/3.

Hazelelponi

Jul 8, 2019
USA
For the most part I don't hear anyone mention to much about abortion what they usually say(barber shop,feed store ect.) are things like the last time a Democrat was in power in Texas was thirty years ago https://lrl.texas.gov/legeleaders/governors/govBrowse.cfm and so to them when the politicians "shift the blame" it sticks out like a sore thumb their not wanting to talk about whose actually ran Texas the last three decades. Most of them say things like "Make America great again wouldn't we need to go back like in the 60's when Democrats were in charge?"... It's kind of funny to listen to them(my last haircut) because they were going back and forth about MAGA is what they reflect back to "the Good old days" when it really was great and is why they began to realize who was running things in Texas when it was great verses the last three decades that they see as going down hill. That's Texas though other states may have had different parties back and forth over the years.
It's been a few years since I've been in Texas, but it may depend on what area your in. Since most of my family lived in Texas, last I heard the prevailing talk was still anti-Democrat policy agenda.

But that might be area dependent etc.

I personally can't imagine a bunch of republicans suddenly falling in love with democrat policies. In my area even democrats are jumping ship and changing party affiliation to republican. But I'm not in Texas.

i guess we'll wait and see how elections go down there.

Hazelelponi

Jul 8, 2019
USA
Wow, the producers of the January 6th hearings are planning to kill off the major characters for season 2!

https://babylonbee.com/news/produce...ll-not-be-back-for-season-2-of-jan-6-hearings
Hahaha... That's funny. I love the Babylon Bee.. their great.

And the producers of the January 6th hearing don't yet know whether her character will be killed off, or if another actress will be slated to fill her spot. The other actress could even be Cory Booker in a wig...

Hahaha

K

kaylagrl

Oh why oh why oh why do I try?

Just because you have a hate on for someone, doesn't mean you couldn't be right. (Kinda like being paranoid when they're really after you). You have a hate on for Biden/Pelosi, that doesn't mean you aren't right about them. Cheney's not my heroine (verbiage that implies a bias my dear) and I'm not a fan of most of her policies. But she paid a great price to take a stand and rightly declare that the emperor has no clothes. And for that I've got to give her kudos.

But yeah, it'll ruin her. Truth usually does these days.

The elephants have been invited and indicted and they refuse to participate in any of it. So yes it's a partisan hunt, but that's on the ones who refuse to participate. It's like your team not showing up at the game, then whining about the other team dominating the play.

But have no fear, lord trump will be hit with things that would politically kill anyone else, and he'll resurrect to win in 24. Makeya a little wager right here ... one of his first acts will to broker a deal that gets the Israelis rebuilding their temple. And 3 1/2 years later when it's finished, he'll move in.

OK, now that you've glanced at this thru the rosy tinge of your disdain, go back and tell me I didn't give you a compliment in there. I'll bet you didn't (don't?) see it because you just don't entertain any thought there could possibly be one. That's one of the problems with deception, not knowing what you don't know because you don't think it's to be known.

Trump 24. There's no other way this could possibly play out.

Hate to me is a very strong word. I had an aunt who use to pick my sister and I up on that. Kids say they hate everything and everyone and she would always correct us. To me hate is you could watch that person die, or get a disease and be glad of it. So that's not a word to be used lightly, first point.

Being invited but not allowed to share any information or ask any questions isn't really an invite. When the cards are stacked of who does the questioning, how could that be called fair? It's like being invited to the game, told you can't play and you're getting penalties anyway.

I don't know about Trump. I don't know where he will end up in all of this. No one would agree here with what I think if I shared it, it would derail the whole thread, so I will keep it to myself. People said Obama was the anti- Christ too. I highly doubt either fit the bill. At this point, everyone is a stepping point to the end times.

Oct 31, 2021
You have been reported for this personal attack. Let's hope you are banned very soon.
Thanks for informing me about reporting - I've also now reported your post for your personal attack on me. Let's hope you are banned very soon.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
It's been a few years since I've been in Texas, but it may depend on what area your in. Since most of my family lived in Texas, last I heard the prevailing talk was still anti-Democrat policy agenda.

But that might be area dependent etc.

I personally can't imagine a bunch of republicans suddenly falling in love with democrat policies. In my area even democrats are jumping ship and changing party affiliation to republican. But I'm not in Texas.

i guess we'll wait and see how elections go down there.

lol, yea at my age I'm pretty limited in travel so just the few places I mentioned. I'm in the big thicket area of east Texas which has been republican ruled as far back as I can remember(100% every office is R's). When I went to the barbershop and was listening to them they were all in their 70's-80's(even me) so it caught my ear listening to them. I stopped voting about 30 or 40 years ago when I realized the elections were all rigged anyway and so I'm no fan of the R's or D's...

It did make me wonder about who had been in charge the last 3 decades and so I went home and looked it up and sure enough all R's(link I found is in the other post). I guess I hadn't noticed it because I stopped voting and so wasn't paying attention to who was doing what. I'm still not going to vote though I think the last few years of people saying the election was stolen should prove without a shadow of doubt it's just a waist of time. Anyway I don't think any shift of power is going to take place in Texas and so the same ones will still be running things when the election is over.

P

Polar

Here is a partial list of things I prayed for this morning that is relevant to this question.

August 19th from 7-10pm CDT we have a solemn prayer assembly for our nation. I prayed for this meeting.

I prayed the Lord would send His angels out to destroy the works of darkness and evil in high places and in low places.

I prayed that the Lord would loose those who are held against their will.

I prayed that the Lord would destroy the works of Moloch and Baal.

I prayed the Lord would expose the traitors to the Constitution and America.

I prayed that the hidden works of darkness, blackmail, bribery, subversion, and murder would all be exposed and judged.

I prayed the Lord would cause justice to be served.

I prayed that the Father would deliver us from evil and from doing evil.

I prayed that the Father would help us to walk in love, joy, peace, long suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance.

I prayed we would hear the Father's voice and be clothed in humility. I prayed He would give us wisdom.

I prayed to cast down and cast off spirits of strife, anger, and slander.

I prayed that God would put His ministering, protecting and guardian angels around President Trump and would protect him, his family, his staff, and his presidency from all harm and evil.

I prayed that God would use Trump to kick out the serpents and scorpions.

I prayed that the Lord would expose all tricks, traps, traitors, and stop all assassination attempts.

I prayed that God would bring justice and clean our land.

I also prayed that God would send out the ministering, protecting and guardian angels to destroy evil in principalities, powers and rulers of darkness and evil in high places.

I prayed that judgement would begin in the house of God and extend to the the entire worldly system that is under the evil one.

I prayed for help to America to "turn from our wicked ways" so that the land can be healed.

I prayed that the mass shootings would stop.

I prayed that the destruction of our food and water supplies would stop.

I prayed for help to Christians to prepare for the Tribulation that is to come.

I prayed that Corona virus would be killed and justice would come to those who created and released it.

I prayed that God would not allow Biden to split Israel.

I prayed that God would not allow the internet to be totally controlled by evil.

I prayed that the illegal traffic at our Southern border would be stopped.

I prayed that God would not allow our enemies to poison our water.

I prayed that God would delay the season of sorrow that has been determined for the US.

I prayed for a softening of protestors burning our cities.

In Jesus' name I asked all of this, Amen.

There was no reference at all to "Republicans or Democrats or MAGA" in my prayers. Only to Americans.
Wow. You must get up at 4. I don't have a list like that though. I guess we could sum up that list by asking God to stay the hand (cloven hoof or whatever) of the devil and have mercy. Not saying anything negative about your prayers.

P

Polar

I shut up, but I have a very difficult time seeing Scripture abused (hard to keep my mouth shut) and it's clear to me now it was an attempt at derailing anything anti-Chaney.

Your better than myself in staying on topic, as a result. So stay. You belong!
Yes. Derailing is a passion round here. It really is tiresome though. :mad:

Christians should not be hurling scripture like missiles at other Christians. Especially the OT scriptures. Always makes me wonder if the person doing that considers themself to be a prophet or sage or extra special. Hurling the 10 commandments is especially effective though as they create such a burden.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Wow. You must get up at 4. I don't have a list like that though. I guess we could sum up that list by asking God to stay the hand (cloven hoof or whatever) of the devil and have mercy. Not saying anything negative about your prayers.
I am part of a group, we get this list right after midnight, we all agree to fast until 4pm and will all pray over this.

P

Polar

I am part of a group, we get this list right after midnight, we all agree to fast until 4pm and will all pray over this.
That's very dedicated. I have to admit I would most likely fail there.

P

Polar

How about Titus 3:2 To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.

Now I believe "speak evil of no man" will include those we strongly disagree with like Nancy Pelosi.
So the FBI was right in calling angry parents who did not want sexual perversion and CRT taught to their children terrorists?

Mind you, some folks seem to believe Jesus was a pacifist. Just wait till He rides that white horse into town though. :unsure:

P

Polar

Wow, the producers of the January 6th hearings are planning to kill off the major characters for season 2!

https://babylonbee.com/news/produce...ll-not-be-back-for-season-2-of-jan-6-hearings
Hmmm....wonder if she will be a contender anyway for the awards. You could almost see this playing at Cannes or something.

This one is pretty funny.

10 Telltale Signs You're About To Get Raided By The FBI

here's 2:
  1. A windowless van labeled "Fiber Board Installers" has been parked outside your house all week: And there's a satellite dish on the roof. Weird.
  2. The bush in your front yard is a foot closer to the house every time you look at it: You could've sworn it was by the road when you planted it. Are those eyes?!

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
So the FBI was right in calling angry parents who did not want sexual perversion and CRT taught to their children terrorists?

Mind you, some folks seem to believe Jesus was a pacifist. Just wait till He rides that white horse into town though. :unsure:
This is a misreading. To not speak evil of another man is not the same thing as calling sin, sin. We are to reprove, rebuke, teach, correct and exhort.

I used the example of Schindler to illustrate this. He stood against the Nazis, rescued 2,000 people, paid the last penny, and risked his life. Yet he never spoke evil of some of the most evil people ever. Speaking evil of the Nazis would not have helped in his ministry, it would have damaged it.