Another pic thread... the natural beauty of your state area

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
oh I think I heard of this..these guys are wild?
It's corolla beach/island(or shackleford). My parents went their this summer actually. NC is great because that is one side of the state. And this is the other
102554-004-31DADECB.jpg

M

Mitspa

It's corolla beach/island(or shackleford). My parents went their this summer actually. NC is great because that is one side of the state. And this is the other
View attachment 130686
Yea I was just thinking NC is like Tn but with the bonus of the beach and ocean :)

S

skylove7

Well I have been in Indiana all my life
Its drab...and I tire of it lol
So no pics from me lol
But I am having a ball viewing everyone elses

Apr 15, 2014
We have a lot of other terrain other than coastline too. I love it here in my adopted home state. (I'm a Minnesotan by birth)

[video=vimeo;118364866]https://vimeo.com/118364866[/video]

L

LiJo

View attachment 130686

I'm literally in the middle , head west for the mountains and east for the beaches :)

S

skylove7

20150609_174512.jpg

Lol...here is a funky tree in my yard

Hold onto your seats folks lol
A whoopie lol

M

Mitspa

We have a lot of other terrain other than coastline too. I love it here in my adopted home state. (I'm a Minnesotan by birth)

[video=vimeo;118364866]https://vimeo.com/118364866[/video]
wow Ol...didn't know your state was so cool.

Apr 15, 2014
Yeah, Oregon is pretty magnificent. There are troubles here too though. The main industries where I live: Logging and fishing are crippled with problems. We have a thriving agriculture business, and tourism is big, but it's difficult to find a job - having your own business is a good way to go, if you can afford the start up.

M

Mitspa

Here is some cool pics of east Tn...Great Smokey Mts.

great-smoky-mountains-doug-mcpherson.jpg

J

jaybird88

me and the kids cooking out.

IMG_7263.jpg

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
i.need.to.travel! lol

M

Mitspa

Here is my little piece of paradise ..small lake I live on

IMG_20140731_154805_806.jpg

M

Mitspa

Can you imagine crossing this in a covered wagon? I think about that on road trips to MN. People crossed these areas on wagon. Unimaginable.
I wonder if they had time to enjoy the beauty? Maybe too busy trying to stay alive?

M

Mitspa

I remember flying in from overseas and always seeing those mountains and thinking if my plane crashed now..at least I would die in Tennessee :) th2.jpg

S

skylove7

Lol...Im gonna get a shower
But I definitely love the thread.
Look forward to the pics
Thanks Mitspa...I looove nature so
I will peep at this thread lol