Another prayer request for a job...

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

dothackzero

Banned
May 4, 2009
1,534
6
0
Okay so I found a couple jobs that I really want. So I applied for them and had my dad check the cover letters I had to make. The problem is that I sent the rough copyies with the resumes. Anyway, please pray that God gives me favor for those jobs. It's really becoming hell not having a job, and not being able to spend my money.
 
Praying for favor for you. Keep us posted!

God Bless,
LegalE.
 
I'll be praying for you. Although I am well past 21, I do remember being younger and not having money. Blessings