Another shooting. Defending the indefensible.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
His posts didn't make it obvious?

His profile is false as he identifies as a Christian.
This is so he can participate in Christian only forums.

I thought there was a rule that would revoke membership if a member lied on their registration?
I was Christian when I joined this page like 12 years ago. I'm not anymore

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The obvious take away from this crime is that it is a hate crime. Why is the US government refusing to classify this as a hate crime?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I thought that might be the case but didn't want to speculate

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I thought that might be the case but didn't want to speculate
I have stated multiple times that I'm not here to try to deconvert anyone and if anyone wants to discuss why I decided to leave the faith, my inbox is open
Also it may very well have been a hate crime but you can't prosecute a deceased person

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I thought there was a rule that would revoke membership if a member lied on their registration?
He didn't lie on his registration. As long as people are honest there is hope.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I have stated multiple times that I'm not here to try to deconvert anyone and if anyone wants to discuss why I decided to leave the faith, my inbox is open
Also it may very well have been a hate crime but you can't prosecute a deceased person
Of course you can. That is why you have to wait for the probate process to complete before you can collect an inheritance.

Feb 5, 2023
Then you should have your profile faith identity edited to reflect that.
As it stands it is dishonest to have it state Christian when you are not one.

People read your posts and if they check your profile page that false identity gives the wrong impression.

Maybe a moderator will edit it. Or we can petition for that.

Feb 5, 2023
If you are referring to the Tennessee terrorist, they were given the death penalty on scene. The evidence against them were the dead children and adults bodies laying throughout the school.

The doors were locked. The shooter shot their way into the school.

Feb 5, 2023
He didn't lie on his registration. As long as people are honest there is hope.
He's not honest though. Or he would have his profile page identifying his faith changed to reflect he is an atheist.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
If you can convict her as committing a hate crime it will give much more leverage to those who want to prosecute the main stream media that promoted this crime like NPR's broadcast.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
He's not honest though. Or he would have his profile page identifying his faith changed to reflect he is an atheist.
I never read his profile page, I asked and he said, publicly, on this forum. Therefore I would use the term "negligent" as being far more accurate. After all I would hate to be accused of spreading disinformation, that is a type of lie.

Feb 5, 2023
I never read his profile page, I asked and he said, publicly, on this forum. Therefore I would use the term "negligent" as being far more accurate. After all I would hate to be accused of spreading disinformation, that is a type of lie.
When you admit you haven't read his profile page you can't defend anything he has there.

When he admits he's an atheist, it is a lie for his profile to read Christian.

Feb 5, 2023
The obvious take away from this crime is that it is a hate crime. Why is the US government refusing to classify this as a hate crime?
Likely because it would offend the alphabet community.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
When you admit you haven't read his profile page you can't defend anything he has there.

When he admits he's an atheist, it is a lie for his profile to read Christian.
Wow, you are desperate to accuse anyone in sight. After you raised the issue about his profile page I went to it and saw that he had registered in 2011. I knew from talking to him that he used to be a Christian but after his son died he has withdrawn himself. That is why I said in a post that I suspected when he had signed up he was a Christian but didn't want to speculate. He has confirmed that is the case.

So then I do not see myself as "defending what he has on his profile page" only stating the obvious facts.

1. Did he lie on his registration? Apparently not.

2. Therefore the issue is not about lying it is about updating his profile page, neglecting to do that is in my opinion negligence.

3. He has openly stated repeatedly that he is not a Christian so I see no attempt at deceit, hence I stand by my conclusion that calling his profile page saying he is a Christian to be negligent as opposed to your calling it a lie.

However, I will agree that since making this big stink about it he should update his profile page and likewise you should give him a Private message requesting that he do so.

Feb 5, 2023
Wow, you are desperate to accuse anyone in sight. After you raised the issue about his profile page I went to it and saw that he had registered in 2011. I knew from talking to him that he used to be a Christian but after his son died he has withdrawn himself. That is why I said in a post that I suspected when he had signed up he was a Christian but didn't want to speculate. He has confirmed that is the case.

So then I do not see myself as "defending what he has on his profile page" only stating the obvious facts.

1. Did he lie on his registration? Apparently not.

2. Therefore the issue is not about lying it is about updating his profile page, neglecting to do that is in my opinion negligence.

3. He has openly stated repeatedly that he is not a Christian so I see no attempt at deceit, hence I stand by my conclusion that calling his profile page saying he is a Christian to be negligent as opposed to your calling it a lie.

However, I will agree that since making this big stink about it he should update his profile page and likewise you should give him a Private message requesting that he do so.
Not desperate at all. I just don't make excuses for atheists.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
The "manifesto" of the woman in the Nashville School Shooting was clear that she wanted revenge against Christians. It was a hate crime because her parents refused to accept her sexuality and they were Christians.

So she targeted and planned an attack on her Christian grade school she attended as a little girl...

I have no idea what her Psychiatrists thought.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The "manifesto" of the woman in the Nashville School Shooting was clear that she wanted revenge against Christians.
Can you post a link to the manifesto so that we all can read it.