Another verse to contemplate...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

justbyfaith

Sep 16, 2021
You are deeply confused about the degree of importance your threads hold.
I think that I have an accurate understanding of this.

My threads hold importance only inasmuch as they contain the word of the Lord and the teaching of the word of the Lord; and inasmuch as people receive the seeds that are planted into their own hearts.

I know that there are those (such as yourself) who harden their hearts against the seeds that I plant in the context of my ministry. And that for them, my ministry holds no importance whatsoever.

However, I believe that there are also those who receive the seeds that I plant; and those people will indeed be blessed.

For it is written as a promise to me, that I have also received:

1Co 15:58, Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I think that I have an accurate understanding of this.

I know that there are those (such as yourself) who harden their hearts against the seeds that I plant in the context of my ministry.
You're just incredibly full of yourself. I read the Bible for edification; I find your posts replete with errors and misunderstanding, and I find nothing whatsoever edifying in them. You're still promoting your own threads in the vain hope that someone will be "edified" yet you completely overlook that the reason why they quickly roll off the first page; they aren't nearly as "edifying" as you think.

justbyfaith

Sep 16, 2021
You're just incredibly full of yourself. I read the Bible for edification; I find your posts replete with errors and misunderstanding, and I find nothing whatsoever edifying in them. You're still promoting your own threads in the vain hope that someone will be "edified" yet you completely overlook that the reason why they quickly roll off the first page; they aren't nearly as "edifying" as you think.
You certainly have a right to your opinion.

I think that from my perspective, the seed is the word of God (Luke 8:11); so inasmuch as I preach the word of God, it will be edifying and salvational to those who read / hear what I am saying.

I also rarely give my own interpretation of scriptures quoted but I try to exegete rather than give eisegesis on verses referenced.

Personally, I think that you have problems with my preaching because you have a problem with the Lord.

I think also that when you say this,

You're just incredibly full of yourself.
That it is because you have three fingers pointing back at you (Matthew 7:1-5, Luke 6:41-42).

We tend to see our own flaws magnified in others; even when those flaws are not existent in those others.

justbyfaith

Sep 16, 2021
The reason why they quickly roll off the first page is that they are less controversial than they used to be; the matter of the argument has been settled and therefore there is no more discussion concerning the subject matters.

It just goes to show that I have quickly won the arguments that might have arisen from the statements in the OP's of the threads in question.

Therefore, the movement of logic involved in coming to the proper conclusion in the threads in question is worth looking into; for the matters have indeed been settled and therefore we can come to a proper conclusion concerning the subject matters of the threads in question if we follow the threads to their ultimate end.

justbyfaith

Sep 16, 2021
I also have let up on bumping the threads up to a certain extent and have been waiting until they get to the third or fourth page before bumping them back up to the top again.

unelie

Nov 28, 2021
There is no question that the truth is being seriously suppressed in unrighteousness today, and this is all over the world. We should therefore expect an outpouring of divine wrath in the near future. Perhaps it is already happening in parts of the world and we do not see it.
It is definitely happening. 😔
Earthquakes, storms, and other natural catastrophes have never been so frequent and so deadly. May God have more mercy for all that are not ready for the day of his coming. We need more time, Lord, please delay even more your judgment. I desire your coming more than anything but we need time and power to warn and save as many persons as possible in this world 🙏