Another Video Game thread.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
So right now I'm playing Legend of Dragoon
it s dated of course it's a ps1 game lol Any games you are currently playing? Please feel free to share!

Sep 13, 2015
My favourite game is Overwatch, though I haven't sat down and played in a while o_O

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
I hear good things about it. How are you liking it?

Sep 13, 2015
I hear good things about it. How are you liking it?
Let me put it this way; every single video game I've played and enjoyed, I get really into it for a few weeks and then just sort of lose interest and stop playing. I've been playing Overwatch for over a year now 😆

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
Let me put it this way; every single video game I've played and enjoyed, I get really into it for a few weeks and then just sort of lose interest and stop playing. I've been playing Overwatch for over a year now 😆
That's great! 😃are you playing any other games?

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
I have been playing a lot of iOS gacha games recently (guess that makes me a normie lol), but on my Macbook, I am a devoted player of the Sims 4 and Garry's Mod.

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
I have been playing a lot of iOS gacha games recently (guess that makes me a normie lol), but on my Macbook, I am a devoted player of the Sims 4 and Garry's Mod.
Nah a few mobile games won't make a normie honestly if I can find a good dating sim and had room on phone I'd play too now if you played candy crush and the only console and or pc game you played was call of duty than yes you would be at least in my book. Haven't played Gary's mod but I hear good things I've been more focused on my psp myself. Getting an import of Megaman Legends aka Rockman Dash soon

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Got a video... Pc version is the best, modern combat 5:blackout

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
Got a video... Pc version is the best, modern combat 5:blackout
I'm not personally a fan I much rathèr play Doom or Duke Nuke em Do you like it?

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
well Doom is an old fps were trapped on mars basically killing demons as you can guess it drew a lot flack from the religious community when it came out they've remade it but I'd advise not to play or even look it up which I'm sure I don't have too I'd rather play the 90's version which is far less creepy due to the although great at the time poor graphics. As for Duke em he's basically every 80's action movie star rolled into oneit drew flack too because it had although laughably bad by today's standards nudity. I basically played every game my parents didn't want me to play growing up lol.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
well Doom is an old fps were trapped on mars basically killing demons as you can guess it drew a lot flack from the religious community when it came out they've remade it but I'd advise not to play or even look it up which I'm sure I don't have too I'd rather play the 90's version which is far less creepy due to the although great at the time poor graphics. As for Duke em he's basically every 80's action movie star rolled into oneit drew flack too because it had although laughably bad by today's standards nudity. I basically played every game my parents didn't want me to play growing up lol.
rebeling it eh? ol