Answer This Question. Do You Truly Believe?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Heavenian

Jun 18, 2020
Your reaction to the things going on in the world today shows whether or not you truly believe in Jesus. It’s the pressures of life that reveal your convictions. If as a Christian, you’re “afraid” of sickness or disease, then in which God did you believe? Certainly not the same God that Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, the Prophets and the Apostles knew and talked about.

Jesus highlighted the signs with which to identify those who believe in Him, part of which we read in our opening scripture. No one who truly believes in Jesus will be afraid of any sickness or infectious disease. He said in Luke 10:19, “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.”

Thanks,
JESUS IS LORD.

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
He said in Luke 10:19, “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.”
Hello @Heavenian, are you saying that we can tell who a real Christian is 1. because true believers ~never~ get sick or hurt, or 2. because true believers are never ~afraid~ of getting sick or hurt, or 3. both :unsure:

Thanks!

~Deut

Heavenian

Jun 18, 2020
The Truth is that many don't still believe even though they are Christians. The Word of GOD our Blessed Holy Father is Truth and Reality.
Christians don't get sick. If the devil struck you with sickness, don't believe it because it is a lie. If you refused to believe the lies of the devil and believe only what GOD has said and confuse who you are in Christ; no matter what the devil do to your body, it will never prosper.
The Life GOD has given us, can not be affected by sickness. We have the Life and Nature of GOD. So, if you feel as if you are sick, don't believe it because it is a lie from the devil and don't confuse it with your mouth. Don't say, "I'm sick." For the LORD says in the book of Isaiah 33:24 "No one living in Zion will say, 'I am ill.......' (NIV) or And the inhabitant shall not say, I am sick...... (KJV)". All Christians are now in Zion, the city which the LORD says, no one should say, I am sick. We are now in that city called Zion which is CHRIST. Glory to GOD.
Remember, a Christians should live by faith not by feelings or senses. For The righteous shall live by faith (Romans 1:17). And faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of GOD (Romans 10:17). And the Word of Faith is in your Mouth and your Heart (Romans 10:8).
It is impossible to please GOD our Precious Holy FATHER without Faith (Hebrews 11:6).

Christians suffer and die because of lack of Knowledge (Hosea 4:6).

One day, as I was talking to the LORD, HE said to me that if I talk like man and live like man then I will suffer like man and die like man.
I have said, " You are gods, sons of the Most High GOD, all of you; nevertheless, like men you shall die, and fall like any prince (Psalm 82:6-7).

Reasons Christians suffer and die like man is because of Lack of Knowledge that is the Knowledge of the Word of GOD. They talk like men. The LORD says, "The 'gods' know nothing, they understand nothing. They walk about in darkness; all the foundations of the earth are shaken... (Psalms 82:5).

Thank You Deuteronomy for your reply.
JESUS IS LORD.

Heavenian

Jun 18, 2020
Hello @Heavenian, are you saying that we can tell who a real Christian is 1. because true believers ~never~ get sick or hurt, or 2. because true believers are never ~afraid~ of getting sick or hurt, or 3. both :unsure:

Thanks!

~Deut
The Truth is that many don't still believe even though they are Christians. The Word of GOD our Blessed Holy Father is Truth and Reality.
Christians don't get sick. If the devil struck you with sickness, don't believe it because it is a lie. If you refused to believe the lies of the devil and believe only what GOD has said and confuse who you are in Christ; no matter what the devil do to your body, it will never prosper.
The Life GOD has given us, can not be affected by sickness. We have the Life and Nature of GOD. So, if you feel as if you are sick, don't believe it because it is a lie from the devil and don't confuse it with your mouth. Don't say, "I'm sick." For the LORD says in the book of Isaiah 33:24 "No one living in Zion will say, 'I am ill.......' (NIV) or And the inhabitant shall not say, I am sick...... (KJV)". All Christians are now in Zion, the city which the LORD says, no one should say, I am sick. We are now in that city called Zion which is CHRIST. Glory to GOD.
Remember, a Christian should live by faith not by feelings or senses. For The righteous shall live by faith (Romans 1:17). And faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of GOD (Romans 10:17). And the Word of Faith is in your Mouth and your Heart (Romans 10:8).
It is impossible to please GOD our Precious Holy FATHER without Faith (Hebrews 11:6).

One day, as I was talking to the LORD, HE said to me that if I talk like man and live like man then I will suffer like man and die like man.
I have said, " You are gods, sons of the Most High GOD, all of you; nevertheless, like men you shall die, and fall like any prince (Psalm 82:6-7).

Reasons Christians suffer and die like man is because of Lack of Knowledge that is the Knowledge of the Word of GOD. They talk like men. The LORD says, "The 'gods' know nothing, they understand nothing. They walk about in darkness; all the foundations of the earth are shaken... (Psalms 82:5).

JESUS IS LORD.

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hello again @Heavenian, so you are also saying that, along with never getting sick or injured, a true Christian will never die :unsure:

John 8
51 Most assuredly, I say to you, if anyone keeps My word he shall never die.​

Thanks again :)

~Deut

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Your reaction to the things going on in the world today shows whether or not you truly believe in Jesus. It’s the pressures of life that reveal your convictions. If as a Christian, you’re “afraid” of sickness or disease, then in which God did you believe? Certainly not the same God that Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, the Prophets and the Apostles knew and talked about.

Jesus highlighted the signs with which to identify those who believe in Him, part of which we read in our opening scripture. No one who truly believes in Jesus will be afraid of any sickness or infectious disease. He said in Luke 10:19, “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.”

Thanks,
JESUS IS LORD.
Christians come from many background, come to Christ with all kinds of problems and many weaknesses. Satan attacks the real Christian day and night. When I was first saved, I was born again, but I did not trust anyone, including God. I had experiences that caused me to think that way. Getting to know someone takes time. Learning to trust is difficult for some. Getting to know God is a journey. It's a marathon, not a sprint. Be careful not to look down on those who struggle. He who thinks he stands should beware because he is about to find out just how strong he is. God will see to it.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Remember, a Christians should live by faith not by feelings or senses. For The righteous shall live by faith (Romans 1:17). And faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of GOD (Romans 10:17). And the Word of Faith is in your Mouth and your Heart (Romans 10:8).

JESUS IS LORD.
Your presumption is alarming. Paul got sick. So did Trophimus, Timothy and Epaphroditis. Many Corinthians got sick and some died. It was not lack of faith or bible knowledge. They were looking down on other Christians. Be real careful what you say about God's own. You may find yourself wishing that you'd kept your mouth shut.

soberxp

May 3, 2018
I believe
once I was kicked on the head by others,I just feel blood wanted to coming out of my brain.
Then the second day , I saw in the TV news that the sculpture of Jesus's head was bleeding at some place.
The priests didn't know what happened, they looked surprised, but I'm the only one in the world who knows what really happened:ROFL::LOL:

Heavenian

Jun 18, 2020
Before this message was written, I know many will disagreed with it but that's how I was also before I learnt the Truth from the Word of GOD through the Holy Spirit.
The Life GOD has given us can not get sick. Can the Life of GOD be sick? Absolutely No. We Christians have only one Life and that's the Life of GOD. Whether you accept this Truth or not it doesn't Change anything. When you allow the Holy Spirit to reveal this to you then you will understand and know that what was written about is Truth and Reality.

Many Christians are suffering today because of this alone-"LACK OF KNOWLEDGE". Thus says the LORD, "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge (Hosea 4:6). The 'gods' know nothing, they understand nothing. They walk about in darkness; all the foundations of the earth are shaken... (Psalms 82:5). I have said, ' You are gods, sons of the Most High GOD, all of you; nevertheless, like men you shall die, and fall like any prince' (Psalm 82:6-7). "

JESUS said, "If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes (Mark 9:23)."
Now, the question is, "Do you believe the Word of GOD which says; As JESUS CHRIST is, so are you?(1 John 4:17)." Can JESUS be sick? Absolutely No. And the Word says, "As He is, so are you."
Remember what the LORD says, "For The righteous shall live by faith (Romans 1:17). And faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of GOD (Romans 10:17). And the Word of Faith is in your Mouth and your Heart (Romans 10:8).
GOD bless You.
Thanks,
JESUS IS LORD.

Heavenian

Jun 18, 2020
Your presumption is alarming. Paul got sick. So did Trophimus, Timothy and Epaphroditis. Many Corinthians got sick and some died. It was not lack of faith or bible knowledge. They were looking down on other Christians. Be real careful what you say about God's own. You may find yourself wishing that you'd kept your mouth shut.
JESUS said, "If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes (Mark 9:23)." Do you believe the Word of GOD which says; As JESUS CHRIST is, so are you?(1 John 4:17)." Can JESUS be sick? Absolutely No. And the Word says, "As He is, so are you."

Heavenian

Jun 18, 2020
Take note of this and let it get into your heart(spirit) and remains there forever.
The Word of GOD is True, irrespective of your experience. No Word from GOD will ever fail.

Heavenian

Jun 18, 2020
Even storks in the sky know their seasons. Turtledoves, swallows, and cranes are aware of their migration, but my people do not know the requirements of the LORD (Jeremiah 8:7).